Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies Day

• 20-07-2012 9:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭

IMG_0314.jpg

Anyone any ideas on how to stand out at Ladies day? I was at a wedding in May and Im thinking of wearing the same thing again, black low cut dress, below the knee, with cut out detail on the sides, and a black fascinator with heels. Im just wondering if this is suitable for race day, the heels are quite high, will I be ok to get around? Ive never actually been to the races so what are the surfaces like?
    Should I bring along a wrap or something, but then that would detract from the outfit..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

Lovely dress :D i'd add a vibrant colour wrap with the dress and if you could add a few feathers into the fascinator the same colour as the wrap it would bring the outfit together well I think. Enjoy the races!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Thanks, Thats a good idea!

Advertisement