Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ergonomic Saddle Stool/Chair for Posture

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

for anyone else looking, there's also amazon.de, you might need to use google translate but I've found this one http://www.amazon.de/Physa-Arbeitsstuhl-Hocker-ADONIS-schwarz/dp/B008JAIGDQ/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_t_2 which looks similar, shipping is only €22, but no reviews on the chair itself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭noclee

I'm also looking for 1 of these. Did you purchase the one from amazon.de

Afraid not, where are you based yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

use parcel motel for amazon UK shipping address. see BA for details

Thanks tatranska, would be just as expensive to make the trip to the North unfortunately. Noclee, would you be interested in the same one from amazon.co.uk I linked to?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

cormie wrote: »
    Thanks tatranska, would be just as expensive to make the trip to the North unfortunately. Noclee, would you be interested in the same one from amazon.co.uk I linked to?
    it transfers it south for you

Yes I would be interested in the same 1 from amazon. Also has suggested above parcel motel will deliver for free from n.ireland to dublin (initial sign up offer).
    I'm based in the north side of dublin.

Have looked in parcel motel too, thanks a lot tatranska for the suggestion! It looks like it's only going to cost about £10 to get delivered to the parcel motel UK address and then I guess free to collect it in Finglas (the package is over the size of the motel lockers so will have to be collected or paid for additionally).

Did you go for the stool in the end is it any good, was going to buy 1 today but they are now out of stock, might end up buying the white version.

Sitting on it as I type, delivery worked out very well with parcelmotel! I'm not sure what to think of it yet. There's a chance my desk is too low for using it. I'll have to give it another bit of use!

• Advertisement

Is it any good for the back/posture support. If you want to sell it on I'll take it off you, but let me know has I want to purchase asap and will probably go for the 1 in white.

I honestly can't answer. A lot of what I read on them say they take some getting used to, so maybe I'm still getting used to it. I'm sure if you got one, you might be able to pass it on easy enough anyway if it didn't suit you?

Advertisement