Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Property Management Agents

Options
  • 20-07-2012 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Myself and my fellow directors are putting the estate(Dublin) out to tender(Made up of houses,apartments, duplex units). Can anybody recommend good Managing Agents

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

PM sent from me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Paddy3

Thanks for the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭size5

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Zidaneno21

I'm in the same position as the original poster.
    Am looking to switch managing agents at our development - would welcome any advice or recommendations on good agents that are out there.
    Thanks in advance...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭the world wonders

No names to offer, but make sure that whoever you choose is properly registered and licensed:

Register of Licensed Property Services Providers

Registration is compulsory since last year, so if someone isn't on the register it's a pretty good indication that they're cowboys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Zidaneno21

No names to offer, but make sure that whoever you choose is properly registered and licensed:

Register of Licensed Property Services Providers

Registration is compulsory since last year, so if someone isn't on the register it's a pretty good indication that they're cowboys.

Thanks we will do.

Sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 4 eimile

I know this is an old thread but would value recommendations on managing agents. We are currently looking to change agent after years of terrible experiences.

Of all the companies I have dealings with as an owner, director I would say that I was/am content with 2 of them and very unhappy with 2 as well. The ones I was/am content with were Greendoor & Kairos Property. If you want I can PM the one I would avoid at all costs

• Advertisement

Paddy3 wrote: »
    Myself and my fellow directors are putting the estate(Dublin) out to tender(Made up of houses,apartments, duplex units). Can anybody recommend good Managing Agents

Thanks a million for this info. Would be great if you could pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I live in a complex that uses Smith Property Management. Actually pretty good

amtc wrote: »
    I live in a complex that uses Smith Property Management. Actually pretty good
    Thanks a million - I've met them and was impressed with them:)

Advertisement