Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondhand surfboard wanted

Options
  • 20-07-2012 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

HI All

Looking to get a decent secondhand surfboard (Bic) preferably! But willing to consider all options. Im ideally looking for a 7'5-8' long board and looking to pay between €150-200 to get it. Im located in Dublin during the week but return home to Mayo at weekends. All help is greatly appreciated! biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭alwayssideways

I have a Bic 7'3 that has only been used a handful of times if your interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Joe_mcnic

Hi

Yes, i'd very interested to talk to you, can you send me on your number privately to <snip>....

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭alwayssideways

Hi Joe, I'll send you my number and pics of the board when I get home (I'm at work at the moment and don't have access to pics)

Advertisement