Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free cashback on loads of sites

Options
  • 20-07-2012 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Ive found this site that gives good cashback deals on loads of shop websites (Debenhams, Eason, Apple, etc.):

http://www.fatcheese.ie/

Theres also a section where they give you free cashback for registering on sites or signing up for other free services. Just go into the free cashback section. Theres a 14euro cashback one just for signing up for a 30 day free trial with Netflix, or smaller ones like 1euro for ordering a free O2 simcard.

Theres also a 1euro free cashback for joining Freeprizedraws.ie (pretty handy)

I got payed from them before so theyre defo legit.

Its a good way to spend some time if youre at home and bored like me! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Sgm wrote: »
    Ive found this site that gives good cashback deals on loads of shop websites (Debenhams, Eason, Apple, etc.):

http://www.fatcheese.ie/

Theres also a section where they give you free cashback for registering on sites or signing up for other free services. Just go into the free cashback section. Theres a 14euro cashback one just for signing up for a 30 day free trial with Netflix, or smaller ones like 1euro for ordering a free O2 simcard.

Theres also a 1euro free cashback for joining Freeprizedraws.ie (pretty handy)

I got payed from them before so theyre defo legit.

Its a good way to spend some time if youre at home and bored like me! :)

i've used your link and its given me ALL your credit. thanks op! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Sgm

Are you serious? How is that even possible? Did you make an account?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

sigh.......:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

/thread of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

:DThis made me smile!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I think pretty much all all of us are aware of FatCheese, and no referral links allowed.

Closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement