Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 1 Games

Options
  • 20-07-2012 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Anyone know if it's possible to get old Playstation 1 Games locally or on-line. I've a mate going all retro :D
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

try games stop in the eyre square shopping center, they usually have some loose ones in a box clearing for a euro or two, or maybe they were PS2 ones........not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Could also give adverts.ie and ebay a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

I think I still have a few... Somewhere :P Think I've got FIFA 2004, F1 98 ETC :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

Playstation network has a few that you can download for about €5 each IIRC.

You could always try and run an emulator on a computer if you wanted to go down that route.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Due North

Thanks Folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭hardy_buck

You could also get a PS1 emulator for the laptop and get a cheap usb controller on ebay for a few quid. Mate of mine done it and it worked really well! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Keep and eye out in the charity shops/second-hand shops as well, the odd one shows up occasionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

There's quite a few of them in the Charity shop across from the Front Door Pub.
    I also have Destruction Derby but I'm keeping it because it's brilliant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭bluecode

I've a bunch of them and an original Playstation. Won it it in a newspaper competition in 1995. Didn't know what it was until it arrived. Came with Wipeout, Ridge Racer and Jumping Flash. But you can't have them yet because my kid has started playing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CathalMcCrory

www.Retrogaming.com will do the trick! pretty much has any game for like a tenner,then postage and package! from what i remember anyway! give it a shot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Dunno about PS1 but I saw a boxed SNES for sale in the old Zhivago yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Theres a place on marys street near eyre square with second hand PS1s. They might have games too

Advertisement