Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its Ok

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭skinny90

how much did you spend on the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

OP, you could try posting this in the MOTORS forum, as these kind of issues crop up there quite regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 irishclark

skinny90 wrote: »
    how much did you spend on the car?

Also OP, it may have been wiser to refrain from a "name and shame" post with your very first post on Boards....I believe that sort of thing is frowned on around these parts.

Oh, Ok, what do you suggest I do.. sorry about that
    Also OP, it may have been wiser to refrain from a "name and shame" post with your very first post on Boards....I believe that sort of thing is frowned on around these parts.

• Advertisement

OP, I ain't a mod, but it might be worth your while editing out the company name both here AND in the motors forum.

Its just I dont know what to do in this situation and naming and shaming them is the only way I feel Ill get something done about this??
    OP, I ain't a mod, but it might be worth your while editing out the company name both here AND in the motors forum.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

irishclark wrote: »
    Its just I dont know what to do in this situation and naming and shaming them is the only way I feel Ill get something done about this??
    You could be a competitor out to ruin their business, which is why it is frowned upon, it leaves boards at risk. Pm a mod of this forum and ask if it is ok.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement