Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade/swap secrets

Options
  • 20-07-2012 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭

Secret of Mana boxed pal version, no map.
    Secret of Evermore boxed pal version, complete and in almost new condition, apart from it being a german box. Game in englsih.

Legend of Zelda boxed pal and complete with map, secrets the whole lot. its a snes!

Right I upgraded my copies of these recently and would like to see if ye guys have anything interesting to swap for them.

Would love a ntsc 3do or an ntsc snes( so i can finally play earthbound)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Secret of Mana boxed pal version, no map.
    Secret of Evermore boxed pal version, complete and in almost new condition, apart from it being a german box. Game in englsih.

Legend of Zelda boxed pal and complete with map, secrets the whole lot.

Right I upgraded my copies of these recently and would like to see if ye guys have anything interesting to swap for them.

Would love a ntsc 3do or an ntsc snes( so i can finally play earthbound)

Is that NES or SNES Zelda?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Sorry its a SNES one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Ah right.
    I have a boxed SNES Zelda but I don't have the map and secrets book.
    In the unlikely event of you wanting to swap those seperately give me a shout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Ah right.
    I have a boxed SNES Zelda but I don't have the map and secrets book.
    In the unlikely event of you wanting to swap those seperately give me a shout :)

I can draw you a map if you want.:p

Seriously though, probably won't do that. Well unless you wanna try me with a tempting offer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement