Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jacking in dole for maths gambling sysyem

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

looper333 wrote: »
    Judge by your own standards. I like my woman to be woman, not interested in average lookers either, i used to think they had more character but as it goes the more attractive the nicer their character is... only 9 out of 10s and above will be considered and preferably foreign, Czechs are high on list of those considered, Swedish, Spanish, South Americans... all in DNA , some nationalities tend to blow up come their 30s, a big no no.

Unfortunately, very attractive women are generally not attracted to broke, struggling, jobless individuals who can't afford bus fairs or toilet papers. You have high standards, but must women in your category would too, unless they are looking for one night stands instead of relationships, but no toilet paper is a no no for the ladies. You try telling a woman to wash her backside after a dump and see how long you're waiting for that second date. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,463 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Hows results looking today,
    You backed ferryman at tipp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

zarquon wrote: »
    Unfortunately, very attractive women are generally not attracted to broke, struggling individuals who can't afford bus fairs or toilet papers. You have high standards, but must women in your category would too, unless they are looking for one night stands instead of relationships, but no toilet paper is a no no for the ladies. You try telling a woman to wash her backside after a dump and see how long you're waiting for that second date. :)

Your missing the positive here, dump, shower, join.:)

Hi looper333, I got to thinking today while I was at work, I will send you x amount of Euro you just play it for me using your system, I get no knowledge of how you system works but can benefit from it,

this could be another type of challenge and I can report my winnings here, what says you looper333.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭looper333

Unfortunately, very attractive women are generally not attracted to broke, struggling, jobless individuals who can't afford bus fairs or toilet papers. You have high standards, but must women in your category would too, unless they are looking for one night stands instead of relationships, but no toilet paper is a no no for the ladies. You try telling a woman to wash her backside after a dump and see how long you're waiting for that second date. :)

Some woman love that stuff....

Hi looper333, I got to thinking today while I was at work, I will send you x amount of Euro you just play it for me using your system, I get no knowledge of how you system works but can benefit from it,

this could be another type of challenge and I can report my winnings here, what says you looper333.

Wait for a few weeks of live play screenshot profits first.

Hows results looking today,
    You backed ferryman at tipp

Formula finished for day ... not much action. + 10 although with very low unit stake i am playing +3

Brings it to +24 for week so far or +7 in my low stakes

Formula finished for day ... not much action. + 10 although with very low unit stake i am playing +3

Brings it to +24 for week so far or +7 in my low stakes

+11 actually for day, all important.

All gone very quiet since your powers of sweeping judgement were proved incorrect.

How does that document prove your 'brilliant performance in court'?

• Advertisement

This is about the lowest unit staking plan possible remember.

This is about the lowest unit staking plan possible remember.

Commas and hyphens are your friends

where is my image?

Commas and hyphens are your friends

I am rush typing on a wireless keyboard, excuse the many typos..

The court proof , i did think of getting a video cam in before but didn't bother, wish i had. I also wish i had took the number of a quality sexy young woman who was sitting in on my stint on the stand and who i was informed by my own solicitor was on the phone to her asking who i was and that i was the most entertaining witness she had ever seen and she knew i was skint too. A missed opportunity. I should really ty and find her when i need some legal advice when i am signing a few contracts in the near future. I think my suit and clean cropped hair may have helped at the time mind, i haven't cut it since then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Give your money to the mathematicians they said.
    They'll make you rich beyond belief they said.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-Term_Capital_Management

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭Tipp Man

Maybe if the OP was made work for his dole he might have less time to spend daydreaming about how intelligent and good looking he is whilst at the same time inventing the world's greatest gambling scam

An idiot

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 385 ✭✭pontia

your obviously not activley looking for work,you should be struck off the dole.strange ive looked up dunnes court payouts for that date,nothing shows up.reckon whole theads waffle

pontia wrote: »
    your obviously not activley looking for work,you should be struck off the dole.strange ive looked up dunnes court payouts for that date,nothing shows up.reckon whole theads waffle

Yea i made a court order in 5 mins just to invent the whole story up just for you. Or maybe the news reporters don't attend every court as they didn't that day and indeed i had voiced my concerns before the case as i didn't want my details published. I also printed screenshot of first 2 days and i will do as days go on. I guess i should be complemented you think it is waffle rather than truth.

Tipp Man wrote: »
    Maybe if the OP was made work for his dole he might have less time to spend daydreaming about how intelligent and good looking he is whilst at the same time inventing the world's greatest gambling scam

An idiot

Another begrudger spitting out his disgust and denial of his own life and the path he took. Picking out only the elements he wishes to see to suit his own agenda, you really don't sound very happy.

First of all i don't think i am intelligent, i just know i am not so easily brainwashed like so many others in this country. I certainly don't think i am good looking, maybe 10 years ago a little, but hey many beautiful knockout woman liked me for some reason... they recognize truth. As for the equation, you are the one said it is the worlds greatest , not me. I was just looking motivation. Thanks for providing it .

• Site Banned Posts: 385 ✭✭pontia

you fail to mention if your actively seeking work ?

pontia wrote: »
    you fail to mention if your actively seeking work ?

That is in the title... jacking in dole for gambling, in order to fund completion of book. I am also currently doing an online tutor course through FAS although it takes 6 months i learned it through other better you tube courses... HTML,HTML5,CSS,Javascript... i have learned hundreds of tags and methods on how to create a top of the range website myself. There are a few other codes, bits and pieces to go.

• Advertisement

That is in the title... jacking in dole for gambling, in order to fund completion of book. I am also currently doing an online tutor course through FAS although it takes 6 months i learned it through other better you tube courses... HTML,HTML5,CSS,Javascript... i have learned hundreds of tags and methods on how to create a top of the range website myself. There are a few other codes, bits and pieces to go.

And yet you were initially confused as to how to capture and post a screenshot to a BB forum :eek: Do you even know how to use a BB img tag?:confused:

And if you want web design work, you need to create one for your portfolio. You won't get work telling people you learned web design through fas without a good example in your portfolio.

And yet you were initially confused as to how to capture and post a screenshot to a BB forum :eek: Do you even know how to use a BB img tag?:confused:

And if you want web design work, you need to create one for your portfolio. You won't get work telling people you learned web design through fas without a good example in your portfolio.

Sure you don't use tags, you just upload it like any other forum. Most forums the picture come up directly on forum rather than having to click on it... keep up.

I will be setting up my own website, i am not interested in working for other people. For somebody who says the earned 50k in 3c months you really don't see 2 steps ahead very often. Also i told you i don't work for other people, i will always be my own boss... you don't seem to process the form very well either.

Sure you don't use tags, you just upload it like any other forum. Most forums the picture come up directly on forum rather than having to click on it... keep up.

I am well aware of the backend automation, another reason why i am shocked that it took you a while to figure out how to post a screenshot. Are you a graphic designer too, because i consider that a very important element of web design. No point having the programming skills without the design skills.

I am well aware of the backend automation, another reason why i am shocked that it took you a while to figure out how to post a screenshot. Are you a graphic designer too, because i consider that a very important element of web design. No point having the programming skills without the design skills.

Listen, the only forum i ever posted on before i was able to post pics straight to forum and that was what i was looking for as i thought it strange such a big forum would not have that feature available. I asked did it have that or was it just by attachment.... would it not be far handier to post an image straight onto page??? The design is lacking i thought and i was surprised hence the question. I repeated that twice in slightly different ways because i know how hard it is for you to process simple info.

Also i told you i don't work for other people, i will always be my own boss... you don't seem to process the form very well either.

Make sure to tell them this at the social welfare office too. My employer actually provides toilet paper free of charge....i'll lend you some if you want. Imagine the luxury of being able to wipe with multiple sheets, the stuff of dreams for anyman who will only be his own boss. There's a reason you will have to be your own boss, because your attitudes and issues make you completely unemployable. I couldn't see you getting past many interviews if the interview did their job properly.

Listen, the only forum i ever posted on before i was able to post pics straight to forum and that was what i was looking for as i thought it strange such a big forum would not have that feature available. I asked did it have that or was it just by attachment.... would it not be far handier to post an image straight onto page??? The design is lacking i thought and i was surprised hence the question. I repeated that twice in slightly different ways because i know how hard it is for you to process simple info.

It would be handier but this is the after hours section and i for one am glad this function does not exist to reprieve me from having to trawl through all the NSFW images which would fill every page.

I don't usually process simple info. I tend to focus on more evolved complex problems hence why my system is more effective and profitable than yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

It is not clear from the opening post whether the system
    took historical data and was designed to fit the past results or the system was designed, run on upcoming events, and was successful.

Anyway my reading is that no money was used. A betting system is one that uses money to win money. So you need courage, and you need the means to "get on" (people to take the bets of a successful bettor.)

A system can work for a while until circumstances change, either the race conditions change, or the betting public educate themselves and eliminate the advantage. An agile mind is useful. A system has a limited shelf life.

kincsem wrote: »
    took historical data and was designed to fit the past results or the system was designed, run on upcoming events, and was successful.

Anyway my reading is that no money was used. A betting system is one that uses money to win money. So you need courage, and you need the means to "get on" (people to take the bets of a successful bettor.)

A system can work for a while until circumstances change, either the race conditions change, or the betting public educate themselves and eliminate the advantage. An agile mind is useful. A system has a limited shelf life.

Absolutely, but his stakes and returns are miniscule so lay liquidity of the market shouldn't be an issue, considering the values involved are peanuts really

Make sure to tell them this at the social welfare office too. My employer actually provides toilet paper free of charge....i'll lend you some if you want. Imagine the luxury of being able to wipe with multiple sheets, the stuff of dreams for anyman who will only be his own boss. There's a reason you will have to be your own boss, because your attitudes and issues make you completely unemployable. I couldn't see you getting past many interviews if the interview did their job properly.

Use less paper, save the rainforests. These warnings have been around for years but nobody gets how serious it is, the affects have been seen more severely these last few years. It is costing billions in damage, killing people, ruining lands. It is also unnecessary. Them Japanese have it sussed, electronic toilets that have a little nossle that comes out and squirts your ring but doesn't waste water, a little drying with your own personnel cloth and everybody is a winner.

I have landed every interview i have ever wanted btw. there is a reason why you have a boss , some people are sheep and some are the wolf.

• Advertisement

I have landed every interview i have ever wanted btw. there is a reason why you have a boss , some people are sheep and some are the wolf.

This sheep has more income and a much higher standard of living than you. I also work for myself too so i get the best of both world. Truth is you are confusing leeches with wolves. Try to mask your lethargy, procrastination and laziness as some sort of alpha male necessity all you want but it doesn't work.

By your logic, i suppose you are a sheep and your landlord is the wolf then. I see why you don't like paying your rent, it must hurt you to know that your efforts mean you are partially working for him and his mortgage.

kincsem wrote: »

Good post. I am not able to use equation on archive results. All 19 weeks have been taken live with same formula from day 1 with 2 or 3 minor tweaks but nothing major. I am now live in play playing lowest stakes possible for a week or two to get used to it and build.

A limited shelf life is a strong possibility which is why i would like to get a bigger bankroll quickly so i can capitalize , saying that i think there is only 1 10% chance this equation will be on one of them limited shelf life methods. I will operate 5 accounts once i get a big bankroll and once i hit 110K i will withdraw 100K and put that towards other business. I will play with 10K then with all being a bonus taking 10K profits each time or if it does lose an edge then que sera... i honestly don't think that will happen as long as i keep it quiet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

I will operate 5 accounts once i get a big bankroll and once i hit 110K i will withdraw 100K and put that towards other business. I will play with 10K then with all being a bonus taking 10K profits each time or if it does lose an edge then que sera... i honestly don't think that will happen as long as i keep it quiet.

Sorry if this has been brought up and discussed already, but which 5 gambling firms will you be dealing with?

You do know that a lot of firms will close your account/set a very low maximum stake limit if you are consistently generating a profit from the or sometimes all it takes if for you to win a few grand from one or two bets.

A limited shelf life is a strong possibility which is why i would like to get a bigger bankroll quickly so i can capitalize , saying that i think there is only 1 10% chance this equation will be on one of them limited shelf life methods. t.

Strong possibility=10% chance!!! :eek::eek:Thats some confused probability you are quoting there, makes me all the more wary of your maths. I would like to know how you derived the 10% chance, because if you just arbitrarily made that statistic up it only adds to the potential fallacy of your methods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

I will operate 5 accounts once i get a big bankroll and once i hit 110K i will withdraw 100K and put that towards other business. I will play with 10K then with all being a bonus taking 10K profits each time or if it does lose an edge then que sera... i honestly don't think that will happen as long as i keep it quiet.

Sorry if this has been brought up and discussed already, but which 5 gambling firms will you be dealing with?

You do know that a lot of firms will close your account/set a very low maximum stake limit if you are consistently generating a profit from the or sometimes all it takes if for you to win several grand from one or two bets and they'll close you down.

This sheep has more income and a much higher standard of living than you. I also work for myself too so i get the best of both world. Truth is you are confusing leeches with wolves. Try to mask your lethargy, procrastination and laziness as some sort of alpha male necessity all you want but it doesn't work.

By your logic, i suppose you are a sheep and your landlord is the wolf then. I see why you don't like paying your rent, it must hurt you to know that your efforts mean you are partially working for him and his mortgage.

Nah he is a nice bloke my landlord, i have never met him.. i have earned him a lot of money and he knows it. I earned that money he got. If you earn so much and are so happy why do you appear to be a resentful moron that can't see 2 steps ahead of himsef, always looking for backup support from other posters, continually sniveling and being downright rude,,, i would hate to live in a mind like that, doesn't appear to be of a higher standard of being whatsoever.

The world needs sheep, don't get me wrong, i am just not one of them by nature. If you want to vent your frustration of being one at me just because i have a different nature and method of progressing then you go right ahead, it must be hard taking orders.

Blatter wrote: »

You do know that a lot of firms will close your account/set a very low maximum stake limit if you are consistently generating a profit from the or sometimes all it takes if for you to win several grand from one or two bets and they'll close you down.

5 different accounts with same exchange firm under friends names.

Nah he is a nice bloke my landlord, i have never met him.. i have earned him a lot of money and he knows it. I earned that money he got. If you earn so much and are so happy why do you appear to be a resentful moron that can't see 2 steps ahead of himsef, always looking for backup support from other posters, continually sniveling and being downright rude,,, i would hate to live in a mind like that, doesn't appear to be of a higher standard of being whatsoever.

The world needs sheep, don't get me wrong, i am just not one of them by nature. If you want to vent your frustration of being one at me just because i have a different nature and method of progressing then you go right ahead, it must be hard taking orders.

I hardly call litigation a valid method of earning. Of course a leech can make a career out of compo claims. You'd do well in the U.S. I am also surprised that you cannot see your sniveling and that you are very rude also. My only excuse is that mine is not genuine and you haven't had the intelligence to recognize when you are being wummed and trolled by me. :D:D:D A taste of your own medicine that is clearly leaving a nasty taste in your own mouth. I am very thankful that i don't actually have this facade at all in the real world, but scarily i think you do. I hoped you were on a WUM also, but you seem to be genuine which makes it all quite shocking:eek:

It would be handier but this is the after hours section and i for one am glad this function does not exist to reprieve me from having to trawl through all the NSFW images which would fill every page.

I don't usually process simple info. I tend to focus on more evolved complex problems hence why my system is more effective and profitable than yours.

So this is the real reason for your behavior, you actually want everybody to know how great you are but you thought you would do that by criticizing me for similar things. We are getting to the bottom of things now. I reckon there is a strong( not 10% , a sorry typo that gave you a very rare round you can hang onto) chance everything you are accusing me of is actually what you know you are.

• Advertisement

So this is the real reason for your behavior, you actually want everybody to know how great you are but you thought you would do that by criticizing me for similar things. We are getting to the bottom of things now. I reckon there is a strong( not 10% , a sorry typo that gave you a very rare round you can hang onto) chance everything you are accusing me of is actually what you know you are.

Doth thine own medicine leavest thou with a bitter tongue? :D

At least you can see how irritating your behaviour is when someone else does it, but even on a wum, i cannot bring myself to actually go to your real level as thats a bridge to far for me even in a pretense!

I reckon there is a strong( not 10% , a sorry typo that gave you a very rare round you can hang onto) chance .

So you openly admit you arbitrarily made up that 10% statistic. Considering that systems are built around statistics and probability and seeing you randomly conjure up false statistics to back your opinion doesn't give me any confidence in your mathematical abilities or systems.

So you openly admit you arbitrarily made up that 10% statistic. Considering that systems are built around statistics and probability and seeing you randomly conjure up false statistics to back your opinion doesn't give me any confidence in your mathematical abilities or systems.

I am 100% sure you are losing the plot, go be abusive elsewhere.

It is about time a MOD came in here and put manners on those who need it, the original post was about a system the OP was using to get of the dole, while I had my doubts and the thread has grown the OP has explained most things,

time to stop dissing him, if your interested in this thread follow it, if not shut the fook up and go diss someone else, looper333 I will be following this thread even if it does not work out it was a mind twister, I just hope someone puts some control on this one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

So Looper you post a picture of your account balance but not what you bet on? All you have to do is paint out the odds and what horses you bet on and show profits every day this week. Also yes I do work for a betting exchange. Betting exchanges wont close peoples accounts no matter what system they use. There's plenty of betting exchanges available on the internet. You seem fairly deluded Looper and seem to think that your highly intelligent doing a very basic FAS course. Why dont you get a job if your so much of braniac and you wont have to worry about getting a new kettle or nice double quilted bog roll to wipe the sh*t your talking from your mouth. You laugh at people working at 9 to 5 even though they can afford to go on holidays, have cars, have mortgages. You live on 188 a week. All hail the next Albert Einstein Looper, the mathematical genious!

areyawell wrote: »
    So Looper you post a picture of your account balance but not what you bet on? All you have to do is paint out the odds and what horses you bet on and show profits every day this week. Also yes I do work for a betting exchange. Betting exchanges wont close peoples accounts no matter what system they use. There's plenty of betting exchanges available on the internet. You seem fairly deluded Looper and seem to think that your highly intelligent doing a very basic FAS course. Why dont you get a job if your so much of braniac and you wont have to worry about getting a new kettle or nice double quilted bog roll to wipe the sh*t your talking from your mouth. You laugh at people working at 9 to 5 even though they can afford to go on holidays, have cars, have mortgages. You live on 188 a week. All hail the next Albert Einstein Looper, the mathematical genious!

Do you sweep floors at Betquack or just answer phones and take bets ? The latter i wouldn't have minded doing when i was a teenager for a few months. When did i laugh at people who worked? i think you will find i said the opposite but i stand by that some people are happy to be sheep and some are not. I am not actually doing any FAS course that you stereotype, it was merely to get around that new job initiative they had, i needn't have bothered because the woman ii had to meet by law after the governmnents death warning they would never carry out, well she was happy to let me go after just turning up , she knows and they know what is written in my files. I thought hey that online tutrial might actually be worthwhile.

I don't know of any othe exchanges tbh, basically there is only one worth talking about.

• Advertisement

Do you sweep floors at Betquack or just answer phones and take bets ? The latter i wouldn't have minded doing when i was a teenager for a few months. When did i laugh at people who worked? i think you will find i said the opposite but i stand by that some people are happy to be sheep and some are not. I am not actually doing any FAS course that you stereotype, it was merely to get around that new job initiative they had, i needn't have bothered because the woman ii had to meet by law after the governmnents death warning they would never carry out, well she was happy to let me go after just turning up , she knows and they know what is written in my files. I thought hey that online tutrial might actually be worthwhile.

I don't know of any othe exchanges tbh, basically there is only one worth talking about.

So you had to do a FAS initiative for your €188. Sounds like you have to do a bit of work for your €188, does that not make you a sheep also????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

No, you see a lot of betting exchanges actually stake there own money if you dont know allready. They dont just rely on customers placing there own odds. This is what I do. I also get also the latest odds and markets up on soccer and tennis. You are one deluded idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Guys 37 pages of nonsense here I think it's time to stop feeding the troll don't ye think.

So you had to do a FAS initiative for your €188. Sounds like you have to do a bit of work for your €188, does that not make you a sheep also????

Why? i did it voluntary as it looked like a worthwhile computer course on different computer codes, as it was i found better ones on you tube YOU TUBE. Is this why you are so upset because i called you a sheep, does Lemmings suit you better ? I respect people who do menial bobs and i feel sorry for them but that is there life, it just isn't for me. I can do much better for myself and society is wrong to try and shame me into being a slave to a crooked system. The bigger picture and the bigger game is where i aim to go, is there something wrong with that? You need to calm down and stop getting things wrong and justifying it to yourself because other people are getting it wrong too. You need to learn how things really work and then you might see how foolish you are being, it doesn't matter how much you earn. People are suffering because of the stupid reasoning you believe.

areyawell wrote: »
    No, you see a lot of betting exchanges actually stake there own money if you dont know allready. They dont just rely on customers placing there own odds. This is what I do. I also get also the latest odds and markets up on soccer and tennis. You are one deluded idiot.

LOL, and the earth is flat.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement