Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jacking in dole for maths gambling sysyem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭looper333

bpb101 wrote: »
    very rarely are maths geniuses' on the dole
    especially for 18 weeks

I unit = staking plan amount. Is this really so hard for you to understand that you think it is genius ? \this is baffling. If 1 unit = 5 euros then that is the staking plan amount, 1 = 10 then the results will be double that of 5 etc. It is a guide. If the word Unit confuses then you X.

I will not be repeating such trivial and simple points again,

Bullet points and aims

1. Exchange sites play only
    2. Horse racing backing and laying involved
    3. Top 5 in market only considered
    4. Unit signifies Stake plan amount
    5. 19 weeks may still be too early for analysis but is great start
    6. Point of thread was to seek constructive views on future progress
    7. Constructive views on quitting dole for system
    8. Statistical weight in results so far
    9. Views on trends
    10. Measures to improve discipline

In many regards the negative posting to date has improved my discipline and motivation to keep it strong. However that stage is now ended and a new stage of thread is now open as Live play is firmly established.

The evolution of thread will all be based on complete honesty of progress for the experiment to provide a true picture and reality of what it is to achieve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Lols... how the hell is this thread still going? Since when is AH a blogging site for the mentally ill? Oh no... wait... it is but still my point stands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭OneIdea

Just asking, why do you feel the need to post your progress when it means nothing, if your going to make a statement that you have a profitable sysyem system in place and not share it, then its obvious your going to anger people. Probable not your intention to start with, but it sure has become an obsession with now, day two of posts.

OneIdea wrote: »
    Just asking, why do you feel the need to post your progress when it means nothing, if your going to make a statement that you have a profitable sysyem system in place and not share it, then its obvious your going to anger people. Probable not your intention to start with, but it sure has become an obsession with now, day two of posts.

Screenshots will be posted to prove results and the meaning is to measure the merits of quitting dole in these hard times. I am hardly going to give people my equation. If this is going to continue to cause people pain and frustration then i will stop if that i what people would prefer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Coming to a bookstore near you soon..."How to win the lotto, guaranteed" by Looper333. :)

€8 profit yesterday, well on course to earn €56 for a 7 day working week. With those sort of results who on earth would want to be a minimum wage sheep earning €346 for a 5 day week. I can't beleive all those losers are wasting their time earning more money when they could be their own boss on the dole and this system and enjoying the luxuries of eviction notices and having to wipe your arse with your own hand.

I just had a great idea, you should print your novel on quilted double ply, i can see some good use for it then.

Don't forget to remind your followers that you lost your entire bankroll of €1200 back in February using your last system. Since then you've been paper trailing as you've been afraid up to now to go live since that loss. Your 20K dissappeared pretty fast too, what percentage of that was swallowed up by the horses? No point building bankrolls up if you eventually go on to lose them repeatedly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭eamonnq

zarquon wrote: »

€8 profit yesterday, well on course to earn €56 for a 7 day working week. With those sort of results who on earth would want to be a minimum wage sheep earning €346 for a 5 day week.

I think you might be missing the point about him only using low stakes to trial the system. Higher stakes - higher profit.

Best of luck with it looper!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,824 ✭✭✭✭28064212

looper333 wrote: »
    Screenshots will be posted to prove results and the meaning is to measure the merits of quitting dole in these hard times. I am hardly going to give people my equation. If this is going to continue to cause people pain and frustration then i will stop if that i what people would prefer.
    Screenshots of a balance mean absolutely nothing. For example, here is my PaddyPower balance. I got it by using my magic system, which is mathematically guaranteed to return a winner in every single race. It's very complex, but I can't tell you about it :rolleyes:

You want to actually prove you're betting using a system? Post up your bets before they actually happen. And stop talking nonsense about how you "don't want to give anything away". If it's that complex, a single day's data won't reveal anything remotely useful

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

eamonnq wrote: »
    I think you might be missing the point about him only using low stakes to trial the system. Higher stakes - higher profit.

Best of luck with it looper!!

No i didn't miss the point, i'm well aware of scalability. My main point was that his last iteration of the system cost him his entire bank hence his inability to place proper sized stakes now. Assuming that trend continues, he will only be marginally successful with minimal profits due to constantly depleated bankrolls.

I think you missed the point that his previous revisions of the system caused him to lose everything he had. With historical trending like that coupled with the claim that the current revision cannot lose, is it any wonder that he has garnered the negative responses

28064212 wrote: »
    You want to actually prove you're betting using a system? Post up your bets before they actually happen. And stop talking nonsense about how you "don't want to give anything away". If it's that complex, a single day's data won't reveal anything remotely useful

Good point, a highly complex system will be indecipherable from a single race's data or too complex to extrapolate from even a days data. A rather simplistic system though could easily be extrapolated from basic race data. The secrecy of Looper around this tends to show that his "complex" system appears to be complex to the point where he is afraid that anyone can extrapolate it using a small sample of data. That doesn't sound to me like it is complex at all and probably more easily derived than Looper is willing to admit. There are hints afterall, the fact that he needs in-play video of the races shows that he may not know the bet himself before a race and needs certain criteria to be met in-play before he can bet. There's more chance involved than he is willing to admit.

A system is a system though and if it has returns, then fair enough. I will be interested to see loopers reaction during a bad streak though as paper trailing proves nothing really, completely negating the emotional and personality driven aspects. There is always the new soup kitchen in galway to help looper out if he loses the bank again. They might even give him a few sheets of bogroll to take home

€8 profit yesterday, well on course to earn €56 for a 7 day working week. With those sort of results who on earth would want to be a minimum wage sheep earning €346 for a 5 day week. I can't beleive all those losers are wasting their time earning more money when they could be their own boss on the dole and this system and enjoying the luxuries of eviction notices and having to wipe your arse with your own hand.

Your post seemed to indicate that earning €56 for a 7 day working week was pointless.

• Advertisement

Good point, a highly complex system will be indecipherable from a single race's data or too complex to extrapolate from even a days data. A rather simplistic system though could easily be extrapolated from basic race data. The secrecy of Looper around this tends to show that his "complex" system appears to be complex to the point where he is afraid that anyone can extrapolate it using a small sample of data. That doesn't sound to me like it is complex at all and probably more easily derived than Looper is willing to admit. There are hints afterall, the fact that he needs in-play video of the races shows that he may not know the bet himself before a race and needs certain criteria to be met in-play before he can bet. There's more chance involved than he is willing to admit.

A system is a system though and if it has returns, then fair enough. I will be interested to see loopers reaction during a bad streak though as paper trailing proves nothing really, completely negating the emotional and personality driven aspects. There is always the new soup kitchen in galway to help looper out if he loses the bank again. They might even give him a few sheets of bogroll to take home

You continue to give Looper far too much credit. You seem to enjoy discussing the nitty-gritty, but Looper is not the guy for this. Maybe talk to your friends instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Any good 'system' be it for gambling or trading will always have the following elements.

How much I will lose when I'm wrong (e.g. strictly 1% of Capital) this is important as it will dictate the bet size.

How I will enter a trade (e.g. Go long when the 5 day moving average is greater than the 20 day moving average) and How I will exit it (e.g. Exit the trade when the 5 day m.a. is lower than the 20 day m.a.)

Being unfamiliar with gambling that example is from a trading (spread betting) persepctive. It can be back tested for any market to prove it's resilience.

If you don't want to share the specifics of your system, then it would be advisable to write down the Rules of your particular one in order to instill some discipline. Find a percentage of your bankroll that you are happy to lose on anyone bet. If you find that you are constantly changing any parameters, then it isn't a system at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 running_dreams

I think from what you've written so far looper starting to figure out your system... What if I could offer you a system where you only needed to back the top 4 horses... I've called it 7 minute abs... Save you a lot of money!!

Your post seemed to indicate that earning €56 for a 7 day working week was pointless.

Well it is my opinion that it is a little pointless, but each to their own. I understand that for people like looper, €56 is a lot of money. He'd be better off on minimum wage, but then he would actually have to work, something he is not fond off. TBH, i only came across this thread when i read his other thread about complaining for having to walk to a post office to collect his dole. He was outraged that it wasn't just paid into his bank account and that he needed to use some effort to collect the €188 and then went on to make fantastic claims that he had developed all the solutions to fixing the social welfare and public service issues of the country but that the entire public service and the government weren't as intelligent as him so his ideas would never be implemented. It was that outrageously lazy and arrogant atitude that drew me to this thread where he continued.

Anyone that thinks its a lot of work to go to a post office to collect the dole, shouldn't be on it. There are plenty of more deserving cases.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭bren2001

Well it is my opinion that it is a little pointless, but each to their own. I understand that for people like looper, €56 is a lot of money. He'd be better off on minimum wage, but then he would actually have to work, something he is not fond off. TBH, i only came across this thread when i read his other thread about complaining for having to walk to a post office to collect his dole. He was outraged that it wasn't just paid into his bank account and that he needed to use some effort to collect the €188 and then went on to make fantastic claims that he had developed all the solutions to fixing the social welfare and public service issues of the country but that the entire public service and the government weren't as intelligent as him so his ideas would never be implemented. It was that outrageously lazy and arrogant atitude that drew me to this thread where he continued.

Anyone that thinks its a lot of work to go to a post office to collect the dole, shouldn't be on it. There are plenty of more deserving cases.

Can I have €56? You can Western Union it to me, I'll even pay for the fee in the Western Union.....sure it's nothing to somebody like you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

5 different accounts with same exchange firm under friends names.

Lol. I'd say you've never even put a proper bet on anything in your life.

You're aware of the KYC procedures with betfair? And your aware that you'll be paying higher commission with 5 accounts? And that Betfair couldn't give a toss if you make €50milllion quid a year it's just more commission for them. Good ol laugh reading this thread, fair play.

I think from what you've written so far looper starting to figure out your system... What if I could offer you a system where you only needed to back the top 4 horses... I've called it 7 minute abs... Save you a lot of money!!

I doubt you can work it out from what i have posted. Although any more released would not necessarily uncover it, it would give the very astute more insight in what to or not to look for. There is no advantage in being cocky, i still would like twice the 19 weeks time to get more trends. If your system is all about arbs then i am well aware of them but a much bigger bankroll is needed before i consider going down that path.

gpf101 wrote: »
    Lol. I'd say you've never even put a proper bet on anything in your life.

You're aware of the KYC procedures with betfair? And your aware that you'll be paying higher commission with 5 accounts? And that Betfair couldn't give a toss if you make €50milllion quid a year it's just more commission for them. Good ol laugh reading this thread, fair play.

Yes i am aware of all this. All procedures would be passed with willing friends details, very simple , the point is to not make so much money on one account, break up the bets and earn enough money under radar from any possible of their top minds who may want to look into peoples accounts earning 50 million a year as you put it. I will be happy making 100k under radar and using it for other business.

I was merely trying to clarify that 56 euro a week was surely not the aim of the system, and that increased stakes would lead to more than 56 euro a week. Providing it keeps working that is.

Not sure why the OP is asking for peoples opinions on this either, unless he thinks everyone else is more intelligent than himself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

I came up with a new system last night...flip a coin to decide the winner of a match between two teams/people. However, this can only be done if it is a win/lose situation.

You can thank me later when you win your first million...

• Advertisement

Screenshots of a balance mean absolutely nothing. For example, here is my PaddyPower balance. I got it by using my magic system, which is mathematically guaranteed to return a winner in every single race. It's very complex, but I can't tell you about it :rolleyes:

I said this very early on in this thread, anything can be altered with profits screenshots and proved nothing but people insisted so i did. Another poster here sent me one with 54,000 he said earned in 3 months even though he works all day and was posting all day, he still managed to make 4 thousand in a day yet he misses lots of points and can't understand simple reasoning. It is obvious he is telling fibs.

I am not trying to prove anything and i don't need to post anything that will even remotely give somebody the possibility of getting too much insight. That isn't nonsense. In time there will be an opportunity to prove
    actual profits when nobody will argue but as yet i have only began smallest stake live play. It would be more beneficial if people took it upon its word and stopped these childish conclusions.

nbar12 wrote: »
    I came up with a new system last night...flip a coin to decide the winner of a match between two teams/people. However, this can only be done if it is a win/lose situation.

You can thank me later when you win your first million...

Damn you, first game was a draw! Back to the random number generator system for me.

I was merely trying to clarify that 56 euro a week was surely not the aim of the system, and that increased stakes would lead to more than 56 euro a week. Providing it keeps working that is.

Not sure why the OP is asking for peoples opinions on this either, unless he thinks everyone else is more intelligent than himself?

I was hoping for some advice from the minds of those who actually have been successful. There has been some very good tit bits of advice from posters who generally say there piece and don't post much if anything else. I didn't know what AH was , i thought it was just one forum on Boards, i never realised how big it was tbh. Still the abuse had its advantages as i am more determined than ever to be disciplined as i seek consistent winnings and a genuine way to prove results without giving anything away.

It would be more beneficial if people took it upon its word and stopped these childish conclusions.
    Beneficial for who? :rolleyes:

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Yes i am aware of all this. All procedures would be passed with willing friends details, very simple , the point is to not make so much money on one account, break up the bets and earn enough money under radar from any possible of their top minds who may want to look into peoples accounts earning 50 million a year as you put it. I will be happy making 100k under radar and using it for other business.

I really doubt there's any need to go under the radar. There are many many people trading tens of thousands on betfair every day. 5 accounts are adding a lot of annoying layers you don't need. You'll need to send in a copy of your friends ID, use your friends address and funding source, keep loggin in and out to 5 different accounts, only able to withdraw money back to your friends funding sources... Lots of hassle imo.

It's easy enough to work out opp.. you should go back and re-read what you've posted but don't worry I won't give it away... You may come unstuck due to timing delays... Have you built them in... A good option could be use your 8 Euro and invest in other posters toss a coin system.. better return for less risk...

It's easy enough to work out opp.. you should go back and re-read what you've posted but don't worry I won't give it away... You may come unstuck due to timing delays... Have you built them in... A good option could be use your 8 Euro and invest in other posters toss a coin system.. better return for less risk...

You couldn't possibly work it out. Remember, its a fool proof highly complex and original system that no one has ever derived before and it cannot fail. I find it interesting that looper acknowledged he'd consider to move on to your referenced arb system once he has a bigger bankroll, that's not the talk of someone who believes their system can beat all others :rolleyes:. The problem is looper has contradicted himself on a few occasions and needs to read over his posts to see where he did that, but its too late now. :D

Interesting and what i expected from you. You will need to watch your legal practices my friend... there are laws in place these days for this and you may find yourself in hot water a lot easier than your arrogance suggests.

Interesting and what i expected from you. You will need to watch your legal practices my friend... there are laws in place these days for this and you may find yourself in hot water a lot easier than your arrogance suggests.
    Which laws are these exactly?

• Advertisement

Which laws are these exactly?

Breach of privacy laws to name one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

can't believe so many people are still feeding the troll

Oh dear, I checked the Irish Statute site, the phrase "breach of privacy" doesn't appear anywhere in any Act or SI. Would you like to try again? Who would you be suing btw? Boards?

Oh dear, I checked the Irish Statute site, the phrase "breach of privacy" doesn't appear anywhere in any Act or SI. Would you like to try again? Who would you be suing btw? Boards?

Another vile little man raises his head. Terminology is so important to you i see, can you not ascertain what was meant ? are you that thick? The poster in mind knows exactly what i am talking about, nothing to do with Boards.

That doesn't really work, when you post a lot of personal information and intimate details of your life and inadvertently post so much information that it becomes possible to derive your gameplan. Do you see another opportunity for litigation. You'll find a case like this a lot more difficult to win considering that Dunnes usually settle very easily for cases like yours.

http://www.anglocelt.ie/news/courtreports/articles/2009/11/18/3992880-man-awarded-83645000-for-false-imprisonment-in-dunnes-stores/

http://www.injury-compensation.ie/news/shoppers-awarded-40000-euro-for-false-imprisonment/

Nothing special or brilliant about your performance. It is standard for Dunnes to lose these settlement cases.

Have you built threatening legal action into your system to build bankroll.

can you not ascertain what was meant ?
    No, I'm afraid not, can you not be more clear. It sounds like it might be quite simple to explain, if you really stretched yourself
    The poster in mind knows exactly what i am talking about, nothing to do with Boards.
    So you're going to sue a poster on Boards.ie for breaching your privacy, using details that you posted in public?

• Advertisement

Another vile little man raises his head. Terminology is so important to you i see, can you not ascertain what was meant ? are you that thick? The poster in mind knows exactly what i am talking about, nothing to do with Boards.

Are you that thick when you can't recognise a WUM? It's hilarious watching you take the bait every time :D Hardly a sign of intelligent analysis and response.

BTW, since when did someone who openly admits on a public forum viewed by thousands that he cannot afford to wipe his own ass, suddenly develop concerns about privacy. Looper, you are the gift that keeps on giving. :D

Lads shouldn't you be sweeping floors or something you sad lonely ugly little men. Nothing better to do than abuse people online because you are too scared in real life. You continually make yourselves look stupid, missing the point each time and unable to process simple info. I doubt your wives are attractive at all, probably blubber infested rats nobody else would go near. I feel sorry for people like you.

Lads shouldn't you be sweeping floors or something you sad lonely ugly little men. Nothing better to do than abuse people online because you are too scared in real life. You continually make yourselves look stupid, missing the point each time and unable to process simple info. I doubt your wives are attractive at all, probably blubber infested rats nobody else would go near. I feel sorry for people like you.
    I'm sorry, where did I abuse you? I asked some very simple questions about your system (as I have a passing interest in gambling), and then some very simple questions who you were going to take legal action against (as I have a passing interest in law, particularly surrounding online interactions). Can you point out where you felt I was abusing you?

Looking forward to the legal paperwork arriving soon op. Just note... The limit on the size of payment the various courts can award.. I think the small claims is 200 units (that is if a unit is 10 Euro)...

I think you're misconstruing abuse with criticism.

You posted about a unique betting system and skimp on the specific details then get offended by anyone criticising it.

What was the point of doing that in the first place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

you're accusing people of being too scared in real life!? this coming from somebody who is on the dole and is too scared to go out and find some work instead of making their money through gambling...

My attractive wife enjoys my ability to provide her with toilet paper. It's a good job you're single and alone, it's hard to support high maintenance attractive women on income of €8 per day (dole notwithstanding). You might have a chance with the tracksuit brigade you regularly meet in the dole queue though, although they wouldn't be my cup of tea! You could go halves on toilet paper with them or romantically share a sheet of single ply between ye.

Looking forward to the legal paperwork arriving soon op. Just note... The limit on the size of payment the various courts can award.. I think the small claims is 200 units (that is if a unit is 10 Euro)...

In your dreams muppet, you are nowhere near to cracking anything than anybody else but we both know you are no better than the other posters now. Trying to pretend they know more than they do , quick to try and claim some invisible contest victory. All my work is protected and my pc protected so you certainly can't hack me. The data betfair site is genuine but it doesn't show everything and is inaccurate with enquiries, times so there is no point logging in to try. As for my details i have released well i have nothing to hide and why would anybody try anyway to go to any trouble when you obviously don't believe anything.... nevertheless Running Dreams is quick to act like he has something.... plain and simple muppet

My attractive wife enjoys my ability to provide her with toilet paper. It's a good job you're single and alone, it's hard to support high maintenance attractive women on income of €8 per day (dole notwithstanding). You might have a chance with the tracksuit brigade you regularly meet in the dole queue though, although they wouldn't be my cup of tea! You could go halves on toilet paper with them or romantically share a sheet of single ply between ye.

You're wife isn't attractive, if she is she will be off out trying to get somebody with a bit more wit than you. 54k in 3 months hahah you dick , all from 200 quid but you still work hahah that is the most retarded thing i have ever heard. You seem stuck on the toilet roll, info i voluntarily divulged. hahah attractive wife, not a hope in hell and you know it.

In your dreams muppet, you are nowhere near to cracking anything than anybody else but we both know you are no better than the other posters now. Trying to pretend they know more than they do , quick to try and claim some invisible contest victory. All my work is protected and my pc protected so you certainly can't hack me. The data betfair site is genuine but it doesn't show everything and is inaccurate with enquiries, times so there is no point logging in to try. As for my details i have released well i have nothing to hide and why would anybody try anyway to go to any trouble when you obviously don't believe anything.... nevertheless Running Dreams is quick to act like he has something.... plain and simple muppet

Quick, lets hack looper and steal his €8. Mock me all you want but that is a good system that i estimate will return approximately €8 and cannot fail. I plan to buy either toilet paper or cigarettes with this system i haven't decided yet and then write a book about how i acheived this. Actually scrap that, only sheep use toilet paper.

On a more serious note, i'm glad to hear your data is far more accurate than betfairs, i can't beleive they dropped the ball on that. Its good to know that a lonely dreamer living in squalor can accrue a more accurate and comprehensive historical database that the worlds biggest exchange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

it's simple OP.

just put all your money on a horse called
    rash moment in the 2.20 at worcester.

price is 12/1. .. each way

good luck

Yea.. I did sort of expect that data site of one of the world's largest gambling companies to be less accurate than your paper trail. Does your last post mean I don't need to worry about your lawyers anymore or should I still keep my legal team om standby...

Serious question.

Has anyone gotten rich by betting on the mares alone? Well, besides the bookies?

Quick, lets hack looper and steal his €8. Mock me all you want but that is a good system that i estimate will return approximately €8 and cannot fail. I plan to buy either toilet paper or cigarettes with this system, i haven't decided yet. Actually scrap that, only sheep use toilet paper.

Like you were already told the results are up and down, a big 54k winning punter like you doesn't know that ?? dear dear plus can you not work out that higher stakes equals higher profits.... i doubt you even have a job yourself or a wife... i mean you are actually the fantasist claiming 54k in 3 months from 200 quid but yet you have continually failed to process or remember simple facts that don't suit your agenda...

BTW I am running dreams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

Remember
    just put all your money on a horse called
    rash moment in the 2.20 at worcester.

price is 12/1. .. each way

good luck

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement