Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jacking in dole for maths gambling sysyem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

looper333 wrote: »
    It has nothing to do with magic or supernatural things , not all weeks is Sunday absent from betting. It is all about profits from the week beginning Monday and this method will give you a day off, perhaps go and pray.

Yeah I get that, but I do not understand why you would not use this system every day if it is so accurate. Any week you do not bet on a Sunday, you are surely missing out on improving your weekly total by 16% odd on average (assuming your winnings are spread equally across the week)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Here in full 17 weeks, some days were missed early on so full week analysis tweaks are not present.

Your either a genius or stone nuts.

Your no genius though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

How about posting up the bets you would/will make according to your system each day and at the end of each day/week tabulate the results, on this thread.

Much like that legend crumbs did.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭looper333

simonw wrote: »
    Yeah I get that, but I do not understand why you would not use this system every day if it is so accurate. Any week you do not bet on a Sunday, you are surely missing out on improving your weekly total by 16% odd on average (assuming your winnings are spread equally across the week)?

They are not spread evenly but there are other factors involved that betting on Sunday one to avoid when possible and it is possible when in profit after Saturday plus you really need a day of rest on a Sunday, it is traditional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

ajeffares wrote: »
    No interest in gambling but this is quite interesting all the same . .

The responses on you tube, even when explained simply with pictures, show exactly why you could make money betting against folk.

bet 2,
    lose,
    bet 4,
    lose,
    bet 8,
    lose,
    bet 16,
    lose,
    bet 32,
    lose,
    bet 64,
    lose,
    bet 128,
    win

2 euro profit.

REPEAT

Chance of losing if it's coin tosses, 1:2

Chance of losing two times in a row, multiply the odds by eachother, and again and again and again,
    after 10 turns the odds of losing so many times in a row goes down, eventually you have to win again. and if you have enough money to keep playing, then you always win.

(complete ****e, it's always 50/50)

we've done that.

They are not spread evenly but there are other factors involved that betting on Sunday one to avoid when possible and it is possible when in profit after Saturday plus you really need a day of rest on a Sunday, it is traditional.

I don't know anything about horses, is there something about races on Sunday that means it is harder to guess? or if you started your strategy on a Sunday rather than a Monday, would you take Saturdays off?

dirtyden wrote: »
    Your either a genius or stone nuts.

Your no genius though.

Never claimed to be ( i do know the difference between Your and you're though although i make the mistake time to time also) Nor do i need to be a genius , it took a lot of work and study is all. I just have to be slightly smarter than most which isn't hard to be fair. I have a tendency to be very successful in whatever pursuits i take on only to destroy it with moments of madness in the end.

I don't know anything about horses, is there something about races on Sunday that means it is harder to guess? or if you started your strategy on a Sunday rather than a Monday, would you take Saturdays off?

Nope if i started any day i would still take Sunday off every time. The working week must always start on Monday, it is how things were designed to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Where To wrote: »
    What kind of racing are you applying this 'system' to OP?

• Advertisement

Never claimed to be ( i do know the difference between Your and you're though although i make the mistake time to time also) Nor do i need to be a genius , it took a lot of work and study is all. I just have to be slightly smarter than most which isn't hard to be fair. I have a tendency to be very successful in whatever pursuits i take on only to destroy it with moments of madness in the end.

Your original post contradicts the success you claim.

But carry on. Post 4 bets you will make tomorrow without giving away your genius and the public can judge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

The responses on you tube, even when explained simply with pictures, show exactly why you could make money betting against folk.

Yeah some people just don't get it. It is tricky enough though I suppose, counter intuitive might be the best way of describing it

I still dont get the orange numbers. If the are saturday morning numbers then adding the orange figures to the previous two column results should get Sunday night winnings but i dont see that.

Nope if i started any day i would still take Sunday off every time. The working week must always start on Monday, it is how things were designed to be.

But is that because you like Sundays off, or something intrinsically related to horse racing markets on a Sunday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Do you have some kind of maths degree or qualification?

ajeffares wrote: »
    Yeah some people just don't get it. It is tricky enough though I suppose, counter intuitive might be the best way of describing it

But.... after watching the simple explanation with pictures?

dirtyden wrote: »
    Your original post contradicts the success you claim.

But carry on. Post 4 bets you will make tomorrow without giving away your genius and the public can judge.

I suggested that earlier. He's ignoring the obvious way to prove his claim's validity.

But is that because you like Sundays off, or something intrinsically related to horse racing markets on a Sunday?

it does seem to be a bad day.

But.... after watching the simple explanation with pictures?

It's famous because it's counter intuitive. I can understand why it's correct but there's still a little voice telling me it's all lies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

OP, Have you just manged to get your hands on Grays Sports Almanac - Complete Sports Statistics 2000-2050?

I heard about a guy who made a fortune from the 1950 to 2000 edition.

But I doubt some punk ass kid from the future will come back and ruin your "system"

so, Go for it!

humbert wrote: »
    I suggested that earlier. He's ignoring the obvious way to prove his claim's validity.
    I'm eagerly awaiting him to come back with four selections from Steepledowns.:pac:

it does seem to be a bad day.

But is that based on it being the "end" of his betting period and doubling-down to try and get into profit?

I still dont get the orange numbers. If the are saturday morning numbers then adding the orange figures to the previous two column results should get Sunday night winnings but i dont see that.

Yellow numbers is full week total, orange number with day beside it in orange is the total for week stopping at Saturday when in profit. There are factors involved that mean Sundays does not work well for this equation. I am not about to explain what exactly but there are a few.

Posting bets proves nothing at all and i have no great will to prove anything. I was interested in feedback and input. I could post bets and it could be a bad day in which there are many as you can see. I am not going to post every day as i would never want to give anybody any advantage as that would be to my disadvantage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

El Weirdo wrote: »
    humbert wrote: »
    How about posting up the bets you would/will make according to your system each day and at the end of each day/week tabulate the results, on this thread.

Much like that legend crumbs did.
    The Crumbs System would kick the ass of the Looper333 System. ;)

Yellow numbers is full week total, orange number with day beside it in orange is the total for week stopping at Saturday when in profit. There are factors involved that mean Sundays does not work well for this equation. I am not about to explain what exactly but there are a few.

Posting bets proves nothing at all and i have no great will to prove anything. I was interested in feedback and input. I could post bets and it could be a bad day in which there are many as you can see. I am not going to post every day as i would never want to give anybody any advantage as that would be to my disadvantage.

Yes and posting bets would prove something else too.

• Advertisement

All Uk and Irish horse racing , no virtuals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Equation and proof or GTFO.

All Uk and Irish horse racing , no virtuals.
    All as in maidens, sellers, bumpers, everything?

But is that based on it being the "end" of his betting period and doubling-down to try and get into profit?

There is no doubling down to try and get into profit, the equation is always used the same. Sundays are just very bad for this equation, it was not meant to be day for racing perhaps.

All as in maidens, sellers, bumpers, everything?

All our considered , there may be days when no money is placed on anything.

• Advertisement

All our considered , there may be days when no money is placed on anything.
    Are you backing, laying or trading?

Are you backing, laying or trading?

Backing and laying is essential. No trading, that is for people with big money, type of money i once had but blew.

Backing and laying is essential. No trading, that is for people with big money, type of money i once had but blew.
    You're laying favourites bigger than 3/1 and backing 2nd and 3rd aren't ya?;)

Go on. . . . admit it you wee rogue:pac:

Firstly i dont disbelieve you. I already posted a system which works.

However take row 1

Orange is 483. Saturday, presumably the morning.
    Yellow is 243. Sunday night. End of week.
    The last two values for sat and sunday are
    -274 and

I cant reconcile this. They should be added to Sat morning to get the yellow, as both are losses, thats a subtraction. That doesnt work, nor does any other combination. Yellow should be: 155

Just taking Sundays losses from Saturday gets 427, and just taking saturdays losses gets 209.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭djk1000

The only possible reason I can think of for saying 1 unit = €10 is to reduce the number of zero'sin your "maths", therefore, your "maths" skills probably suck.

Also, racking up so many posts taking the piss out of your system in this amount of time should probably change your mind if you have any sanity at all!

Last guy I met with a system thought he could beat roulette, he's lived on his sisters couch for the last 4 years saying that all he needs is a proper bankroll.

Firstly i dont disbelieve you. I already posted a system which works.

However take row 1

Orange is 483. Saturday, presumably the morning.
    Yellow is 243. Sunday night. End of week.
    The last two values for sat and sunday are
    -274 and

I cant reconcile this. They should be added to Sat morning to get the yellow, as both are losses, thats a subtraction. That doesnt work, nor does any other combination. Yellow should be: 155

Just taking Sundays losses from Saturday gets 427, and just taking saturdays losses gets 209.

It says 438 M which means stop on Monday as it was a rare big win day and the equation caters for Big day wins that will usually be wiped out as week goes on. If there is a massive win on a Monday or Tuesday ( 400+) then stop. This has only happened once so it is a tweak that will need more analysis but as you can see that week would still have been in profit if done in full mode.

djk1000 wrote: »
    The only possible reason I can think of for saying 1 unit = €10 is to reduce the number of zero'sin your "maths", therefore, your "maths" skills probably suck.

Also, racking up so many posts taking the piss out of your system in this amount of time should probably change your mind if you have any sanity at all!

Last guy I met with a system thought he could beat roulette, he's lived on his sisters couch for the last 4 years saying that all he needs is a proper bankroll.

Conversely I know a guy who makes money on bet fair, and its mathematically a certainty unless other people wise up.

It says 438 M which means stop on Monday as it was a rare big win day and the equation caters for Big day wins that will usually be wiped out as week goes on. If there is a massive win on a Monday or Tuesday ( 400+) then stop. This has only happened once so it is a tweak that will need more analysis but as you can see that week would still have been in profit if done in full mode.

So you would have stopped on Monday because of the 438 win. Got it.

You're laying favourites bigger than 3/1 and backing 2nd and 3rd aren't ya?;)

Go on. . . . admit it you wee rogue:pac:

Nope nothing of sort, i have studied many systems like that though and the break very quickly. I evolved from all those mistake systems into something much more detailed but yet simple enough to operate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

I work for a betting exchange,very similar to betfair, and first thing I have to say is that he sounds like a problem gambler. A problem gambler thinks they have systems that can beat the "system". I know every system that people try to use. This system that he is on about is large stakes, very low profits in my opinion, using live betting to cancel out his bets if things are not going his way in his previous bet. If his system is so good how come he can not pay his rent or electricty. Surely a system so good he should be roling in it. This guy is a troll

• Advertisement

areyawell wrote: »
    I work for a betting exchange,very similar to betfair, and first thing I have to say is that he sounds like a problem gambler. A problem gambler thinks they have systems that can beat the "system". I know every system that people try to use. This system that he is on about is large stakes, very low profits in my opinion, using live betting to cancel out his bets if things are not going his way in his previous bet. If his system is so good how come he can not pay his rent or electricty. Surely a system so good he should be roling in it. This guy is a troll

Are problem gamblers people who make money?

djk1000 wrote: »

It is 1 unit + ? as people can easily calculate the amount of bankroll they need to start and also easily assess that they can increase units to increase results.

It is only natural people would take the piss on forums especially when somebody may have something they believe only exists any fairytales. It is normal human behavior and would not detract me from anything. In between there are plenty of good advice and tit bits of motivation.

Are problem gamblers people who make money?

No, people who cant stop betting, need to go to gamblers anonymous etc . Does this guy think he has a system thats gonna make him a billionaire euro and no one else in the world ever thought up of?

No, people who cant stop betting, need to go to gamblers anonymous etc . Does this guy think he has a system thats gonna make him a billionaire euro and no one else in the world ever thought up of?

Betfair is betting against people. Nobody is going to make billions, but most people dont get mathematical facts, so its possible to win there. Not sure about here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Best of luck with it!!

If you actually read the thread you would see that we have already covered this, no big losses are possible so no big bets are placed. Just because many people lose does not mean it is impossible to win continually, it makes it easier as there is always money to take. The betting you state is something i evolved past many years ago, must be something you do and the level you are on but i applaud you work , all be it for pittance, you do pay taxes. I just hope Betquack can keep going as there liquidity is very bad and the site not very pretty to use. Also if you read you would have seen i stated that i was paper trailing for the entire 18 weeks since i have been working on equation over years of researching and bad punting. If you had read first you would have known this, maybe you should check the form first and in time you would not be so resentful.

So if your system is unflawed how come you can not pay your bills?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I still don't know how much money looper is gambling on any given day. :(

I know I'm right, horses just took the biscuit!!

• Advertisement

So if your system is unflawed how come you can not pay your bills?

As i stated above i was paper trailing an equation i have been working on for years but more intensely this year. 18 weeks of final equation bar a few tweaks is still too early to judge but they are very promising stats and trends so far.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement