Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Music of Charles Manson

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭cruasder777

s_carnage wrote: »
    Great so everyone is happy

You either live in the moment or you dont.

Manson has had access to LSD in prison over the years, as he says to you an empty dark cell is the end, to him, its the beginning, a whole new universe...freedom.

As he says, he is far better off then people in nursing homes, vegetating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Manson is 77 and still going strong, hardly a f..k up
    Lol :)
    Isn't prison where the real f**k ups invariably end up??
    What a bizarre statement.
    He's a tripped out,incarcerated,very old man...........but not a f**k up.........

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Lol :)
    Isn't prison where the real f**k ups invariably end up??
    What a bizarre statement.
    He's a tripped out,incarcerated,very old man...........but not a f**k up.........

No, life is what you make it, prison does not begin and end at the gate...prison is in the mind. Attachment to illusions is prison.

Have a look around you most people are f..k ups. They live in a world of illusion motivated by fear,they chase paper and try to define themselves by material objects, then die......thats pretty f....ed up.

Hes doing very well for 77.

He lives in a spiritual realm, beyond the word of clocks and calenders, good/evil etc, beyond linear time.

Hes a shaman.

He is to honest to live in the outside world of lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

'Manson is 77 and still going strong, hardly a f..k up. He does not live in your world of fear. He says prison is a state of mind, inside and outside is an illusuion, he is happy there, he does not want to come out.'

And there was I thinking that the thread had cooled down enough to allow intelligent debate. You keep going on about our world of fear, of illusion, conspiracy theories and whatnot, claiming they were NOT RANDOM MURDERS etc. but what do you want for Charlie? A retrial that proves that because he knew the dead, the crimes were fully premeditated? And while you bleat Charlie's innocence does he curse you from his cell, knowing he's an innocent man but you people are going to blow it for him and he'll have to come out and live in the illusory world of fear that being in prison has saved him from? Is this why all arguments to declare his innocence are so ****ing lazy and shoddy?

Resorting to esoteric meanderings is a weak tactic in defending anyone. I'm trying here dude, I'm trying to raise the timbre of the debate, but you keep dragging it back down with poorly thought out responses. How can anyone take you seriously while you wander off topic to curse us for our 'world of fear'? C'mon man, was Charlie there the night the LaBianca's were murdered or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

This isnt even about the freaks music anymore, the op is actually emotionally attached to charles manson.

What.the.****.

• Advertisement

viadah wrote: »
    'Manson is 77 and still going strong, hardly a f..k up. He does not live in your world of fear. He says prison is a state of mind, inside and outside is an illusuion, he is happy there, he does not want to come out.'

And there was I thinking that the thread had cooled down enough to allow intelligent debate. You keep going on about our world of fear, of illusion, conspiracy theories and whatnot, claiming they were NOT RANDOM MURDERS etc. but what do you want for Charlie? A retrial that proves that because he knew the dead, the crimes were fully premeditated? And while you bleat Charlie's innocence does he curse you from his cell, knowing he's an innocent man but you people are going to blow it for him and he'll have to come out and live in the illusory world of fear that being in prison has saved him from? Is this why all arguments to declare his innocence are so ****ing lazy and shoddy?

Resorting to esoteric meanderings is a weak tactic in defending anyone. I'm trying here dude, I'm trying to raise the timbre of the debate, but you keep dragging it back down with poorly thought out responses. How can anyone take you seriously while you wander off topic to curse us for our 'world of fear'? C'mon man, was Charlie there the night the LaBianca's were murdered or not?

Lol, you mentioned a conspiracy theory, I simply mentioned facts.

How could they be random murders if Manson and Tex Watson knew the victims ?

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    This isnt even about the freaks music anymore, the op is actually emotionally attached to charles manson.

What.the.****.

He simply states many truths I agree with.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

If they weren't random murders, then he knew the people who were murdered. That he was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder of.

Yes I mentioned conspiracy theories - the modern defense of Manson is rife with them.

Was Charlie at the LaBianca house?

And that's it - I'm out. You won't answer one simple question, your arguments are brutally vague, you deflect from simple questions with weak insults and whatever media you've been spoon-fed about Manson's supposed innocence. There's no point arguing with you, you don't even make it an argument, you just avoid issues. Enjoy your love-in.

Advertisement