Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction in AH Mod not replying to query on Infraction

Options
  • 20-07-2012 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I received an infraction from Sharpshooter on 3/7/12.

I PM'd Sharpshooter for an explanation, got one, and replied to that PM with an explanation of my own. Sharpshooter then accussed me of attacking another poster, which is simply not the case, in fact it could be argued that I actually followed the charter, to the letter. Sharpshooter is now ignoring my PM's, I've sent the same message twice, so I'd like someone to respond to my query on the infraction.

Regards,

The Dagda

Thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056686554

Post #126

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi The Dagda,

One of the Rec CMods will get to you as soon as we can. This may be after the weekend so please bear with us.

Thanks

Micky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

Hi Micky,

Thanks

D

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi D,

I'm going to kick this back to you and the mod. There was a breakdown in communication somewhere as a reversal of the infract was requested a couple of hours after it was issued. These things can take awhile but it's on the list to be done.

Maybe give Sharpshooter another pm.

Thanks,

Micky

Advertisement