Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 4gb or 250 gb

Options
  • 20-07-2012 5:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭

wanting to buy one, i only play cod online and stuff like deadspace, bioshock etc. dont download demos or stuff from live etc
    would a 4gb suffice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Neveeaaaar

Yeah ya gota get the 250HDD

It just makes everything better and a lot easier... 4GB just doesn't suffice

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

I went with 250gb because I usually copy the games I play frequently to hard drive (FIFA and the like). IMO it can only be good for the machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jamey_29

Debated this one out myself before xmas. In the end i went for the 250GB one. Glad i did. Forza 4 disk two takes up ~ 4GB of space alone I think. Without the HDD space i would not have all the extra game options...and this is just one game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just a heads up to the OP Harvey Norman are selling 250gb slims for €149 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

calex71 wrote: »
    Just a heads up to the OP Harvey Norman are selling 250gb slims for €149 today.

do you know if its all harvey normans? looked on the website and its 257
    is it only instore or is the offer gone? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

TheGunns wrote: »
    do you know if its all harvey normans? looked on the website and its 257
    is it only instore or is the offer gone? thanks

Was only on sale at that price Saturday gone I'm afraid so offer gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

calex71 wrote: »
    Was only on sale at that price Saturday gone I'm afraid so offer gone :(

ah thanks. its a steal at that price really. will have to keep a look out

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 47 twotonewolftone

i would definatly go with 250gb or higher even if you only play a handful of games the reason being i always install the game to my harddrive as soon as i buy it so if you get any nasty scratches on the disc you will still be able to play it

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭The Amazing Spiderman

i really dont know why they released a 4gb version. it wouldnt suit anyone unless all they play (literally) is one or two games. get the 250

Advertisement