Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B/hotel by DCU

Options
  • 20-07-2012 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

Theres a chance I might be asked to go work in Dublin in the foreseeable future, any good cheap B&Bs or hotels around the DCU area that any of ye could recommend? Monday to Thursday night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

The area that surrounds DCU is mainly residential, the nearest place that has hotels and B&Bs is Drumcondra, which is about a 30-40 minute walk from DCU.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

DCU itself actually rent out their student apartments by the night over the Summer.

http://www.summeraccommodation.dcu.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Avoid Ballymun.

Anything on or south of Collins Avenue is good.

I would strongly recommend Wadlei, Whitehall, Drumcondra, Griffith Avenue.

Albert College is most ideal, or on campus of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

There's the Shantalla Lodge (Shantalla Road) or the Botanic Villa (Botanic Road), had some relatives and friends staying there, they loved it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublin Mark

Try the Holiday Inn Express in Northwood - I even think that they might do a shuttle...

• Advertisement
Advertisement