Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Great Britain v Brazil - Olympic Pre-Game (Starts 7.30pm, BBC1)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Pato prob won't last the final ~20 mins without picking up a season threatening injury.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

Brazil take on Pato as a sub...GB take on Dawson from WBA....huge difference in class between the 2 teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Butland looks a good keeper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

LOL BBC "that was an exceptional stop".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

Lucas Moura is scarily fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

When Brazil can bring on Pato as a sub in a Olympic warm up that's basically financial/talent doping!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭kitakyushu

I was surprised to see so many familiar faces on the the Brazil team. I reckon they must have the edge on Spain on paper in terms of player-power at least.

I went to check and it turns out 17 of their 18 players have already played for Brazil at full international level and they've collectively clocked up 160 caps already (52 for the 3x overage).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

GB were quite poor, looked comfortable on the ball until they got to the final third then they looked clueless. At least Butland has added a few more millions to his pricetag.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭Mont

Comfortabe for Brazil. They have the best squad for the Games and are developing fast. They aim to peak in 2 years. GB, like England are pretty poor and have no chance of getting Gold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Did the inverted fullback position work? :pac:

I say again, Pearce is woeful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,592 ✭✭✭✭CSF

It has always confused me how Pearce has gotten to where he has with the FA. It still does

Advertisement