Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisa Hannigan: Iveagh Garden gig - FREE

Options
  • 20-07-2012 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

I won 2 tickets to the Lisa Hannigan gig in the Iveagh Gardens tomorrow, with support from Cathy Davey and Other Lives. Unfortunately, I can't make it and have nobody to pass the tickets along to.

I don't want bad gig ticket karma, so I'll give them away for free. I'm in Meath, so if anybody is in Navan and fancies going to the gig tomorrow, you can arrange to meet me in the town tomorrow. The doors for the gig are at 4pm. You can find more information on Lisa Hannigan's website.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭dsender

I'll take them! If by town you mean Dublin? I may make the trip out to Navan if not.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

I won't be in Dublin this weekend, but if you can make the trip to Navan I can meet you there to give them to you. You can PM me if you think you'll make it to Navan, and I can give you my number etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Hi there,

If Dsender can't make it to Navan,
    I'd happily take the tickets! (and meet you in Navan)

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

if dsender doesnt take them i will :)

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭dream brother

I live in Navan and could take them off you easily! Just saying :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭dsender

Hey guys, I thought I'd be out the Navan direction today but turns out I won't be so I'm not for the looking tickets. Thanks a mil OP. Very generous offering them up for free.

No bother Dsender. In the interest of fairness, RolandGoose was next on the list. If you're still interested, PM me. Don't want the tickets to go to waste and by the looks of it, the weather will be nice for it today!

Hey guys, don't know if anybody still wants these.. it's getting pretty late and I'm busy this afternoon, so can probably only be in Navan til about 2 at the latest!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mmm9876

Butterface wrote: »
    Hey guys, don't know if anybody still wants these.. it's getting pretty late and I'm busy this afternoon, so can probably only be in Navan til about 2 at the latest!

Hi, I live in Meath and would love the tickets if nobody else has taken them? Could be in navan in half an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Sorry, hope u don't mind me asking question here....

Does anyone know running order/times of acts at this gig today? I know gates open at 4.
    What time are other lives on?
    What time Lisa start?
    And what time does gig finish?

Babysitter issues!!

• Advertisement

Tickets are gone! Have no idea what the schedule is but I'd imagine the acts won't start til about 5.30, with C.H.A.M.P.S on first, followed by Cathy Davey and Other Lives, then Lisa on around 9ish? I've heard there's no food on sale at the venue, just booze!

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Damm, I was too late getting home!

Fair play Butterface, I'd imagine most people would be quite content letting their tickets go to waste,

Thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Butterface wrote: »
    I've heard there's no food on sale at the venue, just booze!
    Cheers....

• Registered Users Posts: 7 beefey

Hi,

I've a spare ticket for the gig later. Will sell at face value. Please text 0868848634 if you're interested.

Thx

Advertisement