Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 - Online pass

Options
  • 20-07-2012 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Been playing Fifa 12 now for a few days in the head to head seasons and now its asking me to put an online pass in. Is this normal? Any way to get rid of it because I was able to play it grand over the last few days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Been playing Fifa 12 now for a few days in the head to head seasons and now its asking me to put an online pass in. Is this normal? Any way to get rid of it because I was able to play it grand over the last few days.

You were playing a 2 day trial, Did you but the game new? If so the pass is in the sleeve, If not you'll have to buy one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 lefthanded

That came up on mine a few days ago, just put in the code that's on a leaflet in the box.

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

That happened to me a few days ago. I just had to sign in and out of the PSN.

Advertisement