Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song/video id claymation

Options
  • 20-07-2012 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone could id a song/video that I saw once or twice on Kerrang a few years back. The minute or two I saw was of a claymation character in a darkened room. The character was hairless and the face consisted mainly of a large mouth. I know that's not much to go on but I have checked other vids and I know its not the following:
    Tool - Sober
    Killswitch Engage - Save Me
    Static X -Push It
    Deicide - Conviction

Any other suggestions welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

The kind of music could help.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

viadah wrote: »
    The kind of music could help.

Well it was on Kerrang and this is the Rock/Metal forum. I don't know the sub-genre (death metal, nu-metal or whatever) but it just fit into the metal classification

Ja, but there is a difference in tone between, say, 'Ratamahatta' by Sepultura and 'Parabol / Parabola' by Tool, two more videos using claymation that ya might check. Genre isn't important, but a description of what you heard might help. Even a general idea. As simple as ya like, even if you think ya might sound silly, you'll get nothing but help here.

Ja, but there is a difference in tone between, say, 'Ratamahatta' by Sepultura and 'Parabol / Parabola' by Tool, two more videos using claymation that ya might check. Genre isn't important, but a description of what you heard might help. Even a general idea. As simple as ya like, even if you think ya might sound silly, you'll get nothing but help here.

Fair enough. I'll check your suggestions and come back if I need more help. Thanks

Ja, but there is a difference in tone between, say, 'Ratamahatta' by Sepultura and 'Parabol / Parabola' by Tool, .
    Neither of those unfortunately. Best I can describe is a relatively low tempo with a heavy guitar backing and a strong intense vocal.

• Advertisement

You'd prolli do well to check most of Tool's videos. They have an affinity for claymation.

Advertisement