Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fix Reclining Chair

• 20-07-2012 10:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

Hi

Would anyone know of someone or somehow to fix a reclining chair??

I have no idea whats wrong with it as it's not mine so I cannt give much more info. In the munster area ideally if possible,

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

This is a question rather like asking someone to estimate the length of a piece of string without seeing it. Maybe if you reveal the manufacturers name and model number you might find someone who can offer to fix it. Otherwise, if you are looking for DIY suggestions, you might consider saying what chair it is and what's wrong with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Peter T

Funnily enough I fixed a reclining chair here at home. The cable had snapped so I replaced it with a bike brake cable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭fepper

same here,cable broke on recliner, got a new cable at upholstry repair shop 4 a tenner,fitting it takes a bit of time but its perfect now for over 3 years

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

I spoke to the owner and she tells me the cable is fine it's the handle thats broken off, she thinks :( I think I need to call round and have a look at it myself and see what the story is. At least I know you can get the cable if it is actually that. Thanks

Advertisement