Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch in Ballinskelligs / Waterville/ Caherdaniel

Options
  • 21-07-2012 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Me and a number of my members of my extended family are getting together for a memorial in Ballinskelligs. We are looking for a good place to all meet up for lunch in that general area. It does not have to be Ballinskelligs. Waterville or Caherdaniel or anywhere else nearby would be fine. We are looking for somewhere with reasonably priced good food. Nothing fancy required. Just good pub-grub at a good price. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sneem-man

O'Carrolls cove bar and restaurant would be a worth a visit,
    I had lunch there a few weeks ago and was impressed with the food,I'd book in advance though...

The Moorings in Portmagee

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Slasher

The Point in Renard (on the Waterville side of Cahersiveen) - very good seafood only, no meat dishes.

The Fisherman's Bar in the Butler Arms Hotel, Waterville - very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭duchalla

The Moorings and The Point are both lovely. Bring cash if you're going to the Point, Bridie doesnt take cards!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Shhh

The smugglers inn in Waterville opp. the golf club is great food.. They'll do a deal if you are a group.. Ring to book. The best thing (apart from really good grub) is the 270o view of the sea from the dining room...

• Advertisement
Advertisement