Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please please help

Options
  • 21-07-2012 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

im a 40 yo army guy - this is a genuine request for advice- i have always been focused on my career and now want to do what i have never done experience women sexualy- i want to be with all sizes of women and all ages (not Kids or teenagers) i want to try different things and i am very open minded. i am hygenic and believe in safety at all times. i was brought up to treat ladies with respect and politness. i wouldnt have the nerve to ask a lady in a pub - so i feel realy stuck- please dont post silly smart answers but genuine advice i would apreciate of places to go that may be easier for a man not to have to make the first move. im fit and not bad looking. i wouldnt use brotels as i would never support human trafficking. im not a pervert or anything like that just someone whos starting late and dying to experiment so please please help ladies and gents and thanks for your time.

Comments

Advertisement