Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank of Ireland 365 down tonight?

Options
  • 21-07-2012 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Just tried to log onto BOI 365 and it comes up with a blue screen saying essential maintenance for site and mobile app!!!

anybody else seeing this tonight, just wanted to transfer some money,,but odd its down at weekend like this... has being pretty good the last while?

anyway feedback needed on if you are experiencing same.cheers:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Atlantis50

Yep, see the same 'essential maintenance work' message. Will hopefully be shortlived...

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dimma02

yea last thing we need is another ulster bank type issue, I am sure BOI don't need that either, as its night time I am sure it hopefully is really essential maintenance ,,thanks for checking mate,,least i know not just me so probably web wide!!!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Most banks systems (including online banking) will go offline overnight for a short period as that's when the transactions get processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mr j tayto

I used the site in the past hour and did'nt have any difficulty. Maybe it was just a temporary glitch.

Advertisement