Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embedded videos not playing

Options
  • 21-07-2012 5:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Hi

When I try playing a youtube vid from a link, the video screen goes completely white, the video and audio plays but the visuals are not visible due to the white screen. Any idea on how o get rid? This has been ongoing since before the site change.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

update flash player or
    "You must go to a web page that has a you tube video posted on it. Then right click, then click on settings. This will bring up a panel in flash player which will have Hardware Accelerator checked. Uncheck it and that should resolve the problem."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Also, apart from updating flash, if you're still using IE then get a real browser that actually works... like chrome / FF / Safari. I can't for the life of me get embedded flash content to display in IE despite having accepted every update it asked for.

Advertisement