Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 m4gu1r3

Always happy to look at a trade :D

Apologies to those who got few offers for players on the trading block...I only found out that feature existed yesterday...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Trade!ðŸ‘

FYI, this is the last week of our regular season since our playoffs are 3 weeks!!!

The battle for the divisions 3 and 4 are going down to the wire. The race for the final wild card spot is particularly interesting with 6 teams still in the running.

And there are some key match-ups as well!!
    - JJ SWATT Team vs Bergenfield Bears will determine the winner of Division 4 with the loser potentially failing to make the playoffs!!
    - The Beef vs Orange Organics could decide a wild card spot!
    - Tom Terrific vs The Cromartie Kids and Hey Darnold vs The Knockanure Bears also have wild card repercussions!

I have not looked at the head-to-head so if anyone has then please post and let us know :)

m4gu1r3 wrote: »
    FYI, this is the last week of our regular season since our playoffs are 3 weeks!!!

The battle for the divisions 3 and 4 are going down to the wire. The race for the final wild card spot is particularly interesting with 6 teams still in the running.

And there are some key match-ups as well!!
    - JJ SWATT Team vs Bergenfield Bears will determine the winner of Division 4 with the loser potentially failing to make the playoffs!!
    - The Beef vs Orange Organics could decide a wild card spot!
    - Tom Terrific vs The Cromartie Kids and Hey Darnold vs The Knockanure Bears also have wild card repercussions!

I have not looked at the head-to-head so if anyone has then please post and let us know :)

Jesus didn't realise this was the last regular week!

hots wrote: »
    Jesus didn't realise this was the last regular week!

Me either until this morning

• Advertisement

Ok, after some (very difficult) head-to-head calculations it looks like Division 3 is already settled. Feel free to correct me on that one

m4gu1r3 wrote: »
    Ok, after some (very difficult) head-to-head calculations it looks like Division 3 is already settled. Feel free to correct me on that one

Yeah by about 30points difference in their head to head :eek:

Still got #1/#2 seed to play for

hots wrote: »
    Yeah by about 30points difference in their head to head :eek:

Still got #1/#2 seed to play for

Home-field advantage is essential!

Two big games going down to MNF. The stress!!

What a finish to the regular season! The Beef won by just 1 point in a crucial playoff decider.

Congratulations to those that made the playoffs, the rest of us need to up our game :D

• Advertisement

Missed out on the bye in the end and it's a jets-off in the quarters.... closest we'll get to playoffs this year that's for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

2 quarter finals going right to the wire tonight.

I need 10 from ertz which I'm not too hopeful about and hey darnold is looking for 34 for the win from barkley jeffrey rosas and Sanders.

Tense night ahead fellas

2 quarter finals going right to the wire tonight.

I need 10 from ertz which I'm not too hopeful about and hey darnold is looking for 34 for the win from barkley jeffrey rosas and Sanders.

Tense night ahead fellas

Yeah very tight, I left 27 on the bench in Ekeler too :(

We have a superbowl, 10-3 Chillin with Mahomies Vs the 9-4 Cromartie Kids, with NFL.com's super accurate prediction being for a single point to decide it :o

Best of luck to both of the finalists. Definitely two of the strongest teams throughout the season so you deserve to be where you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Best of luck lads looks a very exciting match up on paper.

Just for future reference as I'm relatively new in this fantasy world when resigning up for next year did I finish 5th as that was where I was ranked or do I count it as 3rd or 4th depending on how my game this weekend goes?

As far as I am aware, you would count 3rd/4th as your final position.

Might want to check in the main thread to make sure

Final is very tight so far 👀

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭DBIreland

All over for another year, well done and congrats to The Cromartie Kids on a deserved win. The highest score across the season too. See ye in September.

DBIreland wrote: »
    All over for another year, well done and congrats to The Cromartie Kids on a deserved win. The highest score across the season too. See ye in September.

Cheers, finally did well in one!

• Advertisement

Just in case anyone hasn't seen, sign-up for next season is now open

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭rogeyspoint

Hi, What's the process for signing up for the new season? Thanks

Hi, What's the process for signing up for the new season? Thanks

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058091860 Stick you name down here

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Eire885

Hi,

I have volunteered to GM for Division 6. Can everyone in the Div PM me and i'll send on the link.

I have a poll for Draft dates so you might let me know your preferences.

The setting on the league are the default for now but i'll edit to the Boards standard shortly and once we have a full team roster.

Best of Luck

Hi,

Thanks to all that have joined - please do the poll for the draft date so we can get that set.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭romteilly

Eire885 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks to all that have joined - please do the poll for the draft date so we can get that set.

Sorry where is the poll

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Marcus Antonius

romteilly wrote: »
    Sorry where is the poll

I was thinking the exact same thing, are you using the app? I couldn't find it on that but when I logged in on the laptop it's in the bottom right hand corner on our league page.

Ya, might be on laptop only - not very visible on the page!

If anyone has an opinion on the draft can discuss here too. We're waiting on a few signed up to join and a few more to commit to get the 16 teams. I'll set up the rules to the boards standard this weekend.

Hi All,

I've put up a new poll as the dates were getting tight. We will do the draft one of the days immediately before the first game to give everyone time to sign up.

Can the 8 teams that have joined confirm the their team names so I can match usernames to teams and I'll send a reminder to those were waiting on.

The poll is hard to find and isn't on the app so you can just let me know on here also what suits - from Monday the 7th to Wednesday the 11th. I will close it out and set a date this Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Marcus Antonius

Eire885 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I've put up a new poll as the dates were getting tight. We will do the draft one of the days immediately before the first game to give everyone time to sign up.

Can the 8 teams that have joined confirm the their team names so I can match usernames to teams and I'll send a reminder to those were waiting on.

The poll is hard to find and isn't on the app so you can just let me know on here also what suits - from Monday the 7th to Wednesday the 11th. I will close it out and set a date this Saturday.

Hi Eire885,

My team name is the Lithe Lions. Have put my vote down on the poll, went for Tuesday 8th but am easy should be able to make any of them work.

Thanks again for being commish,

Marcus Antonius

Advertisement