Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant in Dublin city centre

Options
  • 21-07-2012 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant in Dublin city centre? Somewhere that isn't too expensive.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Toast4532 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant in Dublin city centre? Somewhere that isn't too expensive.

Thanks.
    I recently went to the green hen and brassiere 66 and crackbird (more casual) in the city and all three were great and very good value for $

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

hussey wrote: »
    I recently went to the green hen and brassiere 66 and crackbird (more casual) in the city and all three were great and very good value for $
    Thanks, green hen and brasserie look fab.

Do you know if crackbird has a website or facebook page? thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 MARTYRYAN

I can think of 3 off the top of my head. Yamamori and The Porthouse are both fab, and very reasonable too. Asian and tapas.
    If youre looking to impress someone on a date I would recommend Pichet. Its a bit more expensive but totally worth it. Its quite popular so booking early is a must

• Advertisement

Thanks so much.

Can you recommend anywhere for a tasting menu also? I know of Chapterone L'eCrivain, Bang and Bon Appetit in Malahide, but would like somewhere in the city centre as we'd be going about 7-8 and don't want to pay for a fortune for taxi's back into the city centre.

Advertisement