Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy now/wait for iphone 5

Options
  • 21-07-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm considering going on an 18th month contract and get the iphone 4s. I'm aware there's a lot of talk about the iphone 5 being announced soon so I'm not sure what to do. I had a 3g so I know I'll get a huge amount of use out of it.

Was considering just going ahead and getting the contract but I don't want to be stuck with an out of date phone in a few months and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to just get a cheap upgrade from any of the networks, but am I wrong in this?

I'm aware that compu b have a trade-in service that at the moment is giving quite a decent sum for iphone's that are in good condition but still, would rather not fork over yet more money.

Does anyone know or think that the networks will have similarly priced plans for the iphone 5 when it's released? And are there any more rumours about when it will actually be released?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement