Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man with van/trailer needed to remove wood, wexford town!

• 21-07-2012 2:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43

Ok so after doing some house renovations our garden is not littered with old wood from the kitchen that needs to be taken away and burned.
    (No use chopping it up cuz most of its mank old chipboard, i have already salvaged what I can for firewood)

Im looking for a man with a van or somebody with a trailer who would be willing to take it away to dispose of it properly, based in wexford town and looking for a cheap guy.

Im thinking 40 euro would be enough to pay someone, its all disassembled and stacked up ready to go.

anyone up for the job or know anyone interested let me know!

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Just be careful, it's illegal to hire someone to dispose of waste if they don't have the proper waste licence and it's your responsibility to check they do. If your chipboard finds it's way dumped into some lad's field you could find yourself in a heap of trouble. You could however tag along and make sure he goes to the waste centre but I doubt €40 would include waste fees too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,714 ✭✭✭brian_t

Holmestown Waste Management Facility

Charge Description / Charge including VAT

Refuse per sack €7.00 (unchanged)

Domestic Car (Max. 5 bags or equivalent volume) €25.00 (unchanged)

Single Axle Trailer/ Car Van/ Estate Car (Max. 13 bags or equivalent volume) €65.00 (unchanged)

http://www.wexford.ie/wex/Departments/Environment/HolmestownWasteManagementFacility/

Advertisement