Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage in midleton

Options
  • 21-07-2012 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Car failed nct on emissions so looking for a garage in midleton to sort it out but don't want to get screwed, anybody know a decent garage/mechanic in midleton to go to.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

gustafo wrote: »
    Hi,

Car failed nct on emissions so looking for a garage in midleton to sort it out but don't want to get screwed, anybody know a decent garage/mechanic in midleton to go to.

Thanks.

East Cork Motors have always managed to get me back on the road at a very reasonable price. They're sound lads too; won't tell you to do work til its needed. They're out the road towards Whitegate though, so not the most convenient if you need to leave it with them for the day unless someone can give you a lift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Don't go to Kearys.
    Just sayin.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭line6

richard o'connor opposite macdonalds - excellent, used them for years and very honest

021 4632492

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

I bought my car at Motorview and I always use them for service, I find the guys there are great! They are a Hyundai agent and my car is a Hyundai - so give them a call (Cork Road, Midleton).

Advertisement