Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butchers open past six?

Options
  • 21-07-2012 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any butchers in city centre or around Dublin 7 with late opening hours? There's none near my work that I can get to during lunch and they're usually closed when I get close to home at half six.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Does anyone know of any butchers in city centre or around Dublin 7 with late opening hours? There's none near my work that I can get to during lunch and they're usually closed when I get close to home at half six.

Most will be closed by 6pm as they have been open since 8am. Maybe try get into one on a Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

Go to any of the Halal shops either.. Most are open late and have good quality stuff quite cheap. No Pork obviously..

Advertisement