Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Dodgeball Club

Options
  • 21-07-2012 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello everyone,

I am looking to book a sports hall in around city centre for an hour in the evenings and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some sports halls?

I am looking for at least two badminton sized courts with a wall on either end of each court. (This is so only one team doesn't have the advantage of the balls bouncing back).

We have played in the YMCA in Aungier street and it suited us quite well but I am just looking for other options that are out there as I have had quite a number of individuals and companies looking to play in City centre in the evenings during the week now that the Tag rugby is beginning to wind down.

Any help is much appreciated and join the facebook group if you're interested in playing:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/300868546615348/

Cheers,
    Stephen

Advertisement