Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broken charger

Options
  • 21-07-2012 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

could really use some help still quite new to vaping but today like a genius i kinda broke my charger the part that my ego screws into just wondering does anyone know where i could buy one immediatly or sooner than ordering online monday which will take a while to dispatch or deliver. Truth is although i vape high nicotine i really really dont want to buy fags as i have done 8 weeks now will be sad at myself but my batteries will die soon .I saw there is a shop in athy but they dont seem to have the usb part listed on their page .

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

are you in dublin?

http://e-smokeireland.eu/
    have a collection service, few of the other sites do as well afaik

http://ovaleireland.com/
    have a shop in dublin city centre

oh athy

uh
    gimme a few minutes, i'm in castledermot and I might have a spare ego charger

• Registered Users Posts: 5 boohey

no i'm in laois grrr i wish vapefest was on now it's just out the road

I dont know if there are any ecig sites based around laois/carlow/kilkenny area

closest are probably in dublin if you can drive/bus up

if you can get to castledermot today or tomorrow you can have my spare ego charger

im pretty sure it works, the light turns red when I put a battery on it anyway

would take about an hour for me to get there would that be too late for ya ?

no that's fine

send me a pm and I'll send you a google map to my place and my phone number

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

no that's fine

send me a pm and I'll send you a google map to my place and my phone number

You're one in a million Sir Digby. This place will be lost if you ever quit vaping.

Thanks for the offer but my husband hooked the wires back up for me so semi working , have ordered one online and will pop to shop in athy tomorrow to see have they one too lesson learned have 2 ! Thanks again for offering up yours, your a star !

Advertisement