Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psychiatric nursing

Options
  • 21-07-2012 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

hi, just wondering has anyone any information on psychiatric nursing in trinity! i got a place as a mature student and just would like to here if anyone has any advice on it?is it an interesting course etc! any feed back be great thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mrs.matt.bomer

starting in September too!!!!wld love to hear feed back on this too. cant wait to start. i presume u are a mature student?

haha just read the last bit of your post!are u going to the matures finance info talk on thurs?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Moved to Health Sciences Education forum. You may get some better information there. :)

Thanks to Dr Galen for the tip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 lc7777

ha yep am a mature student!! yeah i am lookin forward to it i would say it will be interesting and the classes for psychiatric are smaller than general which is a good thing!!i would still like to know more about it though!!psychiatric was my first choice, i just felt i would be more interested in that field of things!no i am working Thursday so can.t go!!are you going to it? i would say that will be helpful to go 2!

there are going to be at least 6 modules out of the 10 that we will share lectures with the other classes! will be going on thurs will let u know if anything interesting comes up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 lc7777

cool thanks!! September is creeping up pretty quickly now,gettin bit nervous now thinkin of itB-)

Advertisement