Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

will it make a difference???

Options
  • 21-07-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

So i have my gsg 1911 pistol a few weeks now and its going well. it loves cci standard it hasnt had a failure to load or cycle which is happy days as my 10/22 loves them aswel. the first few times i shot the pistol all the shots were low so i changed the front sight to the high one and there still about two ta three inchs low. could this be the ammo? if i used mini mags would this help?

TB26

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭cushcam

correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't you need to put on a higher rear sight or lower front sight to actually raise the muzzle and therefore point of impact

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

cushcam wrote: »
    correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't you need to put on a higher rear sight or lower front sight to actually raise the muzzle and therefore point of impact

It comes with three front sight low,medium,high. i have the highest on it now so if i put on the lower where does the point of impact go?

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭session savage

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    cushcam wrote: »

It comes with three front sight low,medium,high. i have the highest on it now so if i put on the lower where does the point of impact go?

The lower the sight on the front the higher the poi.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

The higher the foresight, the lower the point of impact.

tac

Advertisement