Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bassist Required

• 21-07-2012 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,

Dublin City Centre based original blues band seek city centre based bassist. Must have general knowledge of the blues and be willing to contribute to writing original material as well as contributing ideas to existing material. Ideally looking for someone in the age bracket of 20 - 35. Looking for someone who is committed and is available to gig regularly. PM for additional information.

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Oregano_State

Ok, I'm new to posting on Boards so bear with me:

I don't know how to send a PM (but I do know what it stands for :D ).

Anyway, I'm 22, am pretty decent and experienced on bass, and have recordings to prove it if required (although they were done when I was 16).

I'm currently living in Dublin 15, but will be moving soon to somewhere in or around the city centre (south side) due to having a horrendous commute at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Ok, I'm new to posting on Boards so bear with me:

I don't know how to send a PM (but I do know what it stands for :D ).

Anyway, I'm 22, am pretty decent and experienced on bass, and have recordings to prove it if required (although they were done when I was 16).

I'm currently living in Dublin 15, but will be moving soon to somewhere in or around the city centre (south side) due to having a horrendous commute at the moment.

I would not hold my breath in hoping for any sort of reply. I PM'd the OP on the 24th, asking for more details. He has not logged on since the 22nd.

Is it any wonder that "Boards" (not the forum's fault I admit) has a reputation for harbouring time wasters ? :rolleyes:

BTW, to send a PM, click on the person's user name, then click "send a private message to XXX". To see if you have received a PM, hold the curser arrow over your own name on the top R/H corner, where you log in. That will show if you have a PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Oregano_State

Rigsby wrote: »
    I would not hold my breath in hoping for any sort of reply. I PM'd the OP on the 24th, asking for more details. He has not logged on since the 22nd.

Is it any wonder that "Boards" (not the forum's fault I admit) has a reputation for harbouring time wasters ? :rolleyes:

BTW, to send a PM, click on the person's user name, then click "send a private message to XXX". To see if you have received a PM, hold the curser arrow over your own name on the top R/H corner, where you log in. That will show if you have a PM.

Sound :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 safeasmilk

Sent a pm over a week ago and no reply. Why post an add when your not even interested in contacting people. Do you expect Jack Bruce to fall into your lap?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭Rigsby

safeasmilk wrote: »
    Sent a pm over a week ago and no reply. Why post an add when your not even interested in contacting people. Do you expect Jack Bruce to fall into your lap?

Agreed.

He has only three posts in five years. Check your PM's in a year or two, you might have a PM from him then. :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement