Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman Attacks Man Outside 99p Store In Liverpool...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Where To wrote: »
    Why is the fact it is a 99p store relevant?:confused:

Because they should be safe havens of solitude where we can enjoy our counterfeit pringles and cider cat piss in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

I ****ing love when scummers get levelled. She'll think twice next time.

Feel horrible for him though, as a man, there is nothing worse than a woman hitting you. you can't really even try to push them away because if you push too hard you're the ass whole/woman beater/ coward ect... I'd rather a lad start on me than a woman to be honest.

Its getting more and more common to see women behaving like men. not to say its nice to see lads fighting but usually when two lads fight, its a fight and thats it. (unless women get involved). But when a woman decides to get violent it get cringeworthy. Call me sexist or oldfashioned but it churns my stomach to see 'ladies' acting like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Her chins worse than Amir Kahns.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,740 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Gary4279 wrote: »
    Call me sexist or oldfashioned.

You're sexist or old fashioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Reality is, that poor bástard probably has had to deal with a load of shít once that camera was turned off. He probably had their little scumbag male friends attack him for days/weeks/months afterwards.. :(

http://gifsoup.com/view7/3959879/dyke-decked-o.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

That's horrific. And all her horrible friends laughing their heads off until he retaliates and then suddenly they're up in arms? What a bunch of vermin, the lot of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Total bitch! funny the way the girls are laughing when she is hitting him but they turn once he retaliates! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Inb4 white knights.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lolz81

Well isn't she a classy one?! :rolleyes:

She got what she deserved.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Stupid **** deserved a lot more than that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

latenia wrote: »
    Typical Mickey Mousers-all 'sound as a pound,' 'we're up for a laugh' casual violence swiftly changing to self-righteous defensiveness as soon as the shoe's on the other foot. Vile people.

Of course you'd never see anything like that happening in Dublin, would you?

Anyway. Good enough for the wee skank.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Gary4279 wrote: »
    I ****ing love when scummers get levelled. She'll think twice next time.
    Come on now, we're still waiting for the first.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I think this sort of behaviour is unjustified outside a 99p shop, it cheapens things.

She should be at the 98p shop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Pfff, wonder if she goes down as quick on her GF

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Rango555

There's a "She got a pound-ing" joke here somewhere.

Not quite the pounding she deserved....

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

He's got a poor guard but his counterpunching is top notch. Brilliant southpaw stance which is a rarity these days.

As petty as this is, its annoying me. He was in an orthodox stance throwing the punch. (left foot forward :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

As petty as this is, its annoying me. He was in an orthodox stance throwing the punch. (left foot forward :o)

He must have pressed L2

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Paully D wrote: »
    ...and she gets KO'd.

Here's a YouTube link to the video and a description below:

So it seems like this isn't the first time she has attempted something like this judging by the description above.

Got to laugh at her friends egging her on, laughing and joking, and then suddenly becoming concerned when she hits the deck.

Ah, we finally got Paully D's Jordan Henderson exclusive.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

The complete shock in her friends' voices when he punches her is hilarious. I mean, wtf did they think was going to happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Which one's the lesbian?
    Joey Barton

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

good on him, he looked pretty terrified

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

ha, their horror is priceless after he twatted her, not sure what the context was and why she was attacking him but it didnt seem so funny when she got punched back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Did he even hit in that hard?
    Didn't look like more than a jab to me but I'm not a boxer so I wouldn't know :o

And I'm very confused, how do we know she's gay?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Did he even hit in that hard?

And I'm very confused, how do we know she's gay?

In a ten second clip she hits about 10 lesbian stereotypes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

You only hear a brief bit but their high pitched scouser screaming at the end is more terrifying than the attack itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Riamfada wrote: »
    In a ten second clip she hits about 10 lesbian stereotypes.

Name 7 of them?

Seriously, I'm not trying to be argumentative but I'm curious as to what they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,217 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

She is a lesbian (not that it matters in this case!)

http://i.imgur.com/frIdA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lB4C2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Apparently the girl is Jess Jones. One of her mates seems to be on another forum making claims of attempted rape / sexual assault, saying that the older fella was sloshed and started all of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,217 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Ahhhh that old defence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Diceicle wrote: »
    Apparently the girl is Jess Jones. One of her mates seems to be on another forum making claims of attempted rape / sexual assault, saying that the older fella was sloshed and started all of it.

Yeah it looks like that all right, all the girls laughing at her attacking him and taking the time to film it as well. :rolleyes:

Advertisement