Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITX build

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Spanner, Bookmarks, Show Bookmark bar, right click book mark panel, New page >>> script goes in URL box

ooh even easier Ctrl + Shift + B. Right click book mark bar, New page >>> script goes in URL box

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

Can't go wrong FT03 espiecally when theres sod all choices for a itx case altho I'm loving the new BitFenix Prodigys hoping to do a ITX build soon myselft using either the Prodigy or FT03 just so i can get a hands on expience with those cases XD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Thanks m8, but I must have consumed an extra large portion of stupid during the day, cannot get this to work..

Followed your instructions, read thru the original thread twice, still won't work-top part of the screen greyed out only.

Then it dawned on me to zoom out-at 50% I can see the 'Your build info
    ' text box way off to the left of the screen.out of sight, and I never noticed the horizontal scroll bars at the bottom of the window.:)

Can't go wrong FT03 espiecally when theres sod all choices for a itx case altho I'm loving the new BitFenix Prodigys hoping to do a ITX build soon myselft using either the Prodigy or FT03 just so i can get a hands on expience with those cases XD

Prodigy was an option but went FT03 mini as space was important-small footprint especially.

Aye seen a FT03 in PC World couldn't get over how tiny it was espiecally when it fits most full sized gpu's hopefully we'll see itx case like what Alienware's X51 uses, could concept shame it has an Alienware price tag XD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

glynf wrote: »
    Thanks m8, but I must have consumed an extra large portion of stupid during the day, cannot get this to work..

Followed your instructions, read thru the original thread twice, still won't work-top part of the screen greyed out only.

Then it dawned on me to zoom out-at 50% I can see the 'Your build info
    ' text box way off to the left of the screen.out of sight, and I never noticed the horizontal scroll bars at the bottom of the window.:)

ROFL you obviously didn't see my discussion with Fluffy during the week where I did exactly the same thing! I was going to say it as well!

:o

IrishMetalhead, What PC world did you see the FT03 in, was it for sale or a demo? Thanks.

just a empty demo model but they did have them for sale but since this was pcworld they were hella expensive they were looking for €150 for em

Advertisement