Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bettinsoli overland el

Options
  • 21-07-2012 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

looking for peoples opinions on the above mentioned gun are they any good, well made, anyone have one and how do you find them etc anyone have any experience with a bettinsoli even

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sonofthegun

snipe02 wrote: »
    looking for peoples opinions on the above mentioned gun are they any good, well made, anyone have one and how do you find them etc anyone have any experience with a bettinsoli even

snipe 3 of us in the club have the bettinsoli diamond sporter well made guns cant fault them will do everything you want day at clays rough shooting,pigeons none of the lads had any bother with theirs
    sotg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

I have a bettinsoli nexus sporter with 30" barrels.
    I have used it for skeet, dtl, sporting and all my game shooting and it has never let me down.

I think they are a great shotgun for the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭rabbit assassin

Had a Bettinsoli a few years ago I think it was one of the diamond models. Lovely little gun. Very light and a very solid build. Easy on the eye and didnt break the bank ! Sorry now I didnt hold onto it !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

I also have bettinsoli diamond sporter ......can't fault it.

Very solid, well build gun that feels & shoots like a more expensive gun.

Great value for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

good to hear, i put a down payment on the overland el model second hand its a light weight game gun lovely gun, looks well made and very easy on the eye they seem to be getting good comments all round

• Advertisement
Advertisement