Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Kids Go! in Coolmine.

Options
  • 21-07-2012 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

For anyone who doesn't know, Go Kids Go! is a play centre for toddlers and young kids situated in the Coolmine Industrial Estate next to Power City.

I was at it yesterday with my 3 year old nephew and I have to say that he/we had a ball! The staff were lovely and there were seperate play areas for the various ages of kids. The place also caters for parties and has full lunch and tea/coffee menu. Took me back to the days of Giraffes, which was just around the corner! Oh and does anyone remember The Fun Factory in Blanch Village? Used to be over where Abrakebabra is now. Fun times.........

Sorry, I'm just on a happy buzz after watching the little fella have lots of fun :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I love bringing the little ones to Go Kids Go, can't even mention it in conversation without them thinking they're going there haha.

Giraffe Centre was so much better though if I think about it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

Were big fans of go kids go in this house. I bring my kids quite a lot. At the end June I brought my preschool class for our end of year party and they couldn't have done more for us.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I was there on Sunday with my toddler, he loves the place.. and they don't seem to mind the Parents accompanying the little ones on the equipment (despite the sign on the wall telling us not to) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I find it's really packed at weekends though :( Only bring my girls during the week during school term time if I can, they're still small enough for it!

Advertisement