Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining a Basketball team/club?

Options
  • 21-07-2012 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Hi, i am looking to join a basketball club, preferably a 'B' team or reserve level..i'm 24 and have not played in a long time..would appreciate some help, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

Titans might be worth checking out. I used to play with them a few years ago and they had a national league team but they also competed in the local Galway league.
    I had a quick look on their website and there are some contact details on it. It's probably the wrong time of year though. The season used to run from Aug/Sept to April.
    There are some other clubs around, namely, Moycullen, Claregalway, Maree, Barna (and probably a few more that i'm missing).

Advertisement