Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographer @ kilmacanogue show?

Options
  • 21-07-2012 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a photographer who will be there on the day?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

I don't think it would be easy to see in advance who will be shooting the show. I say you'll just have to keep an eye out on the day or ask the event organisers. I take photos as a hobby and often have riders come up to me at shows asking for photos even though I'm not a pro and I have no problem doing so for them so don't be afraid to ask people!

Bit off topic but how strict are they on Pleasure horse classes? I don't have white breeches or a tie (but I have beige breeches) and I will have to ride my horse with a martingale!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Bit off topic but how strict are they on Pleasure horse classes? I don't have white breeches or a tie (but I have beige breeches) and I will have to ride my horse with a martingale!

Martingales are allowed for working hunter competitions, but I haven't ever seen one worn in a ridden hunter class. Even in a pleasure class, you could be 'penalised' for wearing one as it intimates that your horse isn't 'riding' properly. It really depends on who's judging and what they're looking for.

For turn out: dress the best you can afford. Beige breeches should be ok with a nice jacket, boots, gloves and tie.

Advertisement