Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New low for young girls terrible behaviour.

• 21-07-2012 11:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Saw two young teenage female skangers this evening in the company of three teenage male skangers, all drunk, stop on the footpath, drop their pants and pee right there and then. I thought I was seeing things. Do these people have any respect for themselves or others.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Not really a new thing to see around tbh.

Have seen that happen near Cruises street, on Thomas Street and on the Ballinacurra road. All in the last six weeks or so.

Just scum with no respect whatsoever for other people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Why would they?

Society gives them what they want, nobody bothers them and the people who do want them are just like them.

No way out of their cycle of life, no knowledge of a life outside of theirs and likely a stinted view of prejudice against anybody from any area other than their own.

Let them piss on the ground. Heck I have spent the past 72 hours in and out of the regional and the big long streak of dried in blood is still on the footpath to the car park. If the HSE doesn't care about blood on their own ground I despair for society even more(ban people from the beaches though). :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Saw two young teenage female skangers this evening in the company of three teenage male skangers, all drunk, stop on the footpath, drop their pants and pee right there and then. I thought I was seeing things. Do these people have any respect for themselves or others.

Ah fair play... At least they were coherent enough to get the knickers off and not piss themselves. They haven't reached the bottom rung yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Kess73 wrote: »
    Not really a new thing to see around tbh.

Have seen that happen near Cruises street, on Thomas Street and on the Ballinacurra road. All in the last six weeks or so.

Just scum with no respect whatsoever for other people.

You could have left out " for other people "

Just no respect for anything or anyone .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

martyc5674 wrote: »

Ah fair play... At least they were coherent enough to get the knickers off and not piss themselves. They haven't reached the bottom rung yet.

At least they were wearing knickers

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

william st is the one to avoid if in limerick otherwise youre grand usually around limerick,the worst times is about afternoon evening if youre on that street..and whatever you do dont look like youre hanging around or suffer fools gladly..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

hardCopy wrote: »
    martyc5674 wrote: »

At least they were wearing knickers

Bet their not now.... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

meh, see that in doorways of cruises st any saturday night, when I lived on Shannon St I saw a girl take a piss in the doorway of the Stella and halfway through slip and fall arse first into it, while holding a chicken hut bag, much to the amusement of her friends. you stay classy Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

Skadoosh! wrote: »
    meh, see that in doorways of cruises st any saturday night, when I lived on Shannon St I saw a girl take a piss in the doorway of the Stella and halfway through slip and fall arse first into it, while holding a chicken hut bag, much to the amusement of her friends. you stay classy Limerick.

priceless..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Seen women in their 40's do it in the doorway of that restaurant beside the wokking one night! The majority of people passing were genuinely shocked and they didnt look like skangers! Just pissed as farts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Just be glad it was a number one. Some people pay good money to see that. [PHP][/PHP]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Some people pay good money to see that.

But not in Cruises St. or O'Connell St.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Whay are you so disgusted at girls and females doing this and not males? Guys do this all the time and noone bats an eyelid. We're all human, and women need to urintae just as much as men. I don't see why you need to highlight their gender?

Maybe If there was actually some public toilets in Limerick city centre this wouldn't be so much of an issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

panda100 wrote: »
    Whay are you so disgusted at girls and females doing this and not males? Guys do this all the time and noone bats an eyelid. We're all human, and women need to urintae just as much as men. I don't see why you need to highlight their gender?

Maybe If there was actually some public toilets in Limerick city centre this wouldn't be so much of an issue.

Guys make the effort to go somewhere hidden though.

I was there one day inside in AQ Park, and was standing under the Big X (Shortly after it first came) and it was beginning to rain.Which leads to a group of 4 young... "Undesirable" girls running under, and one of them pulling down her pants, and starts taking a piss. Literally no more then 2 meters away from me. Myself and my friends were disgusted, especially when she starts telling us to "look at her p****". Can't say thats not because their is no public toilets, cause there are toilets in McDonalds, Burger King, and Aurthurs Quay, which are all literally seconds away. And they weren't even going there over the rain, as they left right after - leaving us completely gob-smacked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

It is not just happening in the city centre. The most recent incident of this scum behaviour that I saw was on the Ballinacurra road at about three in the afternoon. No attempt was made by the person to try and go somewhere more discreet. Just drop the pants and squat right beside the traffic lights on that road.

And it is not just women who are doing it. There are fellas of the tracksuit wearing persuasion who drop the pants and do their number two on footpaths.

It is disgusting and scum behaviour in my eyes, regardless of the sex of the person doing it.

The time I saw it done on Thomas street was just after one in the afternoon and a garda car drove by with the garda in the passenger seat having a great laugh at it rather than getting out and having a word or charging the ignorant person with indecent exposure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Bobo78

The Snipe wrote: »
    Guys make the effort to go somewhere hidden though.

I was there one day inside in AQ Park, and was standing under the Big X (Shortly after it first came) and it was beginning to rain.Which leads to a group of 4 young... "Undesirable" girls running under, and one of them pulling down her pants, and starts taking a piss. Literally no more then 2 meters away from me. Myself and my friends were disgusted, especially when she starts telling us to "look at her p****". Can't say thats not because their is no public toilets, cause there are toilets in McDonalds, Burger King, and Aurthurs Quay, which are all literally seconds away. And they weren't even going there over the rain, as they left right after - leaving us completely gob-smacked.

That s some classy behavior right there, bet you she was quite turned on by saying that to you :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Its a phenomenom at the moment, there is a wall facing onto a field across from my parents house in Raheen and recently I have seen a good few instances of fella's just pissing right beside the wall!? I mean its right beside one of the busiest roads going through raheen!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sully777

Public urination is ignored by the Gardai. I can't tell you the last time someone ended up in the District Court on that particular charge. Too busy persecuting those of us with permanent addresses!

thats sick gross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

There's on the spot fines for public pissing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Saw a few tracksuit clad folk peeing into the ditch just outside Adare a few weeks ago, just passed the roundabout on the Limerick side...theres a bit of a lay-by there. Traffic was moving slowly so they seemed to great a great laugh out of the audience they had.

Also, great image for the busloads of tourists to be looking at :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Guarantee it was the same 5 "people" I saw in burger king early that evening. One of the girls decided to lift her dress and show everyone what knickers she was wearing right in the doorway. Probably 15/16, ridiculous behavior really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Least you got an eyeful ;) don't know why anyone is surprised though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Cause girls should only be pi55ing and 5hitting rainbows :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Yeah, my first "scummer incident of note" when I came to Limerick was this kinda craic - came around a corner from the Charlotte street car park to find a wan watering the weeds. She missed out on a career in the Fire Brigade judging by the volume and pressure. She seemed to think it was fair funny...
    Maybe she was just laughing at us PAYE fools?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

what about the public toilets you see the odd time in the UK, like outdoor urinals, they only cover you from the knees up to the chest... Only for peeing in mind!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

The yokes they have in Amsterdam are a fine job for fellas. Only an issue in warm dry weather - so they'd be perfect for our climate, practically self cleaning.

Amsterdam+public+urinal.jpg

Not much good for the ladies though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Not just a limerick thing folks. Was in Dublin in June for a couple of days work and just off Henry street, saw the same thing..and not far from the Brown Thomas Car Park behind Grafton street, there was two youngsters no more than 16/17 having sex up against a wall about 8.30 in the evening. Was gobsmacked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭geneyuss

not true, i know of several scumbags around my way that were arrested and brought to court for it, not one of them charged was a girl/woman though, even if more often than not it is a girl, as another posters has said, at least guys try and cover themselves whereas girls have to get everything out to pee.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I came out of the Office bar a few weeks back, around 6 30 in the evening, I was helping a guy collect some music gear. Came out the side doors, and one of the whinos, was just going for a piss on the street. Horrible. I know I have been caught short manys the time, but at least found an alley way!!!
    I always loved that Billy Connolly joke. He was describing some hole of a town in Scotland and he said he saw one guy going for a piss in a doorway, then he opened it and went inside....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement