Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Dragon age origins question

Options
  • 22-07-2012 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Just started this on pc, the only rpgs i've played are fallout/skyrim.
    My question - I just had a four man quest, give a guy a crossbow, he dies in the cutscene straight after the quest, crossbow gone for good yes?
    And would it be possible to put everyone's amour and weapons in the inventory (and keep it) just before the quest ends?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just started this on pc, the only rpgs i've played are fallout/skyrim.
    My question - I just had a four man quest, give a guy a crossbow, he dies in the cutscene straight after the quest, crossbow gone for good yes?
    And would it be possible to put everyone's amour and weapons in the inventory (and keep it) just before the quest ends?

Are we talking the class/intro story right at the start of the game??

If so don't worry about stuff there.

later you will have more long term party members so dont worry about losing gear like you discribe

Advertisement