Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you miss Andy Gray?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I think I'd miss a tumour more that Gray or Keys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Do I miss a misogynist who inflected his views and comments on football with xenophobic undertones?

Is this really a question? Even if he was the greatest co commentator or analyst football had ever seen (and he was actually quite poor in my opinion) people should have a basic level of respect and awareness to not want him back.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I miss him crying about zonal marking despite Liverpool being one of the best sides defensively in England, if not Europe for a good few years, all the while never kicking up as much fuss over his precious man marking and the constant errors that provided.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭death1234567

No, arrogant annoying twat. Ditto Keys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Quite enjoy Keys & Gray on Talksport but more for the standard of their guests than their smarmy, palsy-walsy, we're best mates with every superstar spiel!!!!

Tell ya who i will miss when he shuffles off - Peter Alliss on the golf on the BBC. Absolute legend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

lordgoat wrote: »
    Do you intentionally miss the point or do you need it spoon fed to you? - Genuine question.

For example, the Sun appeals to the masses yet would you use it as a reliable source?

But 'appealing to the masses' isn't necessarily a sign of poor performance. The Guardian also appeals to the masses, for example. It's a poor justification for criticising something, especially when it's not qualified in any way. But let's not drag this off-topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

As gay as it sounds i miss his voice. The familiar sound of himself and Tyler over the speaker in the boozer brings back good memories, apart from that i couldnt care less.

Alan Smith is utterly depressing, that Brummy drone is just grim.

Advertisement