Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridgestone Tyres Limerick

• 22-07-2012 9:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭

I am looking to get tyres for my car.Where is the best value to be got for Bridgestone tyres in Limerick.I am not:confused: looking for tyres that were made by a sister company or "these are Bridgestone,but just a different name "

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Bought two Hankooks for my father's car recently, rang around a few places and there was about €5 - €10 difference in price between them all. Limerick Tyre Centre out in Raheen were the cheapest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

Got some Bridgestone Potenzas for the missus' mini cooper out in Mid West Tyres on the Dock Road. I've a mate who worked for Bridgestone as a rep and he sent me to MWT. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭homingbird

MTS Filling station Dublin rd . Wont be beaten on price check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭SNNUS

Got 2 Bridgestone 195/65 R15 for €70 each at Tyre stop on dock road..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

I dont know if Victory Tyres do Bridgestone but he's the guy I'd recommend for tyres.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

MTS...if he dont have them hell get them for you.
    Awful decent fella Fergus who runs the place

martyc5674 wrote: »
    MTS...if he dont have them hell get them for you.
    Awful decent fella Fergus who runs the place

The one thing I like about MTS is that they open for a couple of hours on a Sunday, very handy for an emergency puncture repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 byrnesylimk

phog wrote: »
    I dont know if Victory Tyres do Bridgestone but he's the guy I'd recommend for tyres.

Thanks for recommending my dad :) I'll find out if he does bridgestone, I know he used to and I'll pm you the price (if that's allowed by mods?)

Still all new to this :)

Thanks for recommending my dad :) I'll find out if he does bridgestone, I know he used to and I'll pm you the price (if that's allowed by mods?)

Still all new to this :)

I'm sure the mods will have no problem with a PM, however it's the Op that was looking for prices, not me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 byrnesylimk

oops!

as i said Im still new to this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement