Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Nokia Phone

Options
  • 22-07-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I managed to loose a silver nokia mobile up in the bailey on circular road in the early hours of the 21st July. If anyone could help with it being recovered it would be much appreciated. PM me :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

Looks like this but its silver :)

3-Nokia6230.jpg?t=1249229230

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Just to hijack..
    I also lost my spare basic Nokia phone on 2 July somewhere out there. Nobody's used the credit on it or appeared to hand it in anywhere, it's not easily unlocked and is worth about a tenner :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Aww that sucks I wish there was some way peeps could find stuff like that. :(

Sorry to hear and all that...

But Mods can we not get a sticky here with one thread for lost items? It seems like this section on ''Galway City'' gets flooded with lost and found requests.

At the end of the day, if anyone on here was honest and found an item they'd go through the normal procedures of handing it into the Guards station etc.

Doubt anyone would be sitting down on their Laptop reading a thread and get the urge to return the item if they hadn't done so already.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It would get too messy and difficult to know what was lost and then if it was found or not.
    Besides if you lost something you'd want as much exposure as possible and a dedicated thread wouldn't do that.
    If you like we can discuss this over PM or in Feedback. This thread is for a lost nokia phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

Were you drunk lying down or anything??

Advertisement