Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groody Booking

• 22-07-2012 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I was wondering if it was too early to book accommodation in Groody at the moment because when I tried to fill out the application they required my student ID number.

I assume this means that I need to wait until I get an offer from UL on the 20th of August?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Not 100% but you could give them your CAO number for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 whitey90

I'd say wait til the offers come out-i could nearly guarantee that Groody won't be full this year so you'll have no problem booking in-its only been barely half full the past few years anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

When I booked groody 2 years ago it was with one of the private apartment owners so I didt need a Student ID no but can you not leave it blank or use ur cao number.

Groody wont be full anyway so there's no rushing in the booking of it. over half the 3 bed apartments were free when I was there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

If you need your UL ID number you'll be waiting until week 0

• Registered Users Posts: 3 skywa

Hey guys,

I was wondering if it was too early to book accommodation in Groody at the moment because when I tried to fill out the application they required my student ID number.

I assume this means that I need to wait until I get an offer from UL on the 20th of August?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

If you do not have a student number you can just use 12345 and it should work. I was told to do this by one of the Groody employees as I am an international student and don't have a student # from UL, and it just worked for me.

-Skylar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Jester252 wrote: »
    If you need your UL ID number you'll be waiting until week 0

No you won't, not if you're paying attention. On the bank giro that you'll get to pay the €2072 fee, your ID number will be written on it.

Advertisement