Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Food Question :)

• 22-07-2012 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I am currently feeding our 3 little one's Taste of The Wild, our bigger dog gets fed BARF and with back to school expenses, bills, insurance etc I am looking for an alternative dog food that doesn't cost as much.

I have searched the internet looking at foods and found this:
    http://www.petfood.ie/product_details.php?product_id=7

Just wondering if anyone has tried it or heard anything about it?

Or can others recommend dog food, preferably grain free for our little ones that doesn't cost the earth and is similar to Taste of The Wild?

Thank you for looking and all replies are very appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Wizard01 wrote: »
    I am currently feeding our 3 little one's Taste of The Wild, our bigger dog gets fed BARF and with back to school expenses, bills, insurance etc I am looking for an alternative dog food that doesn't cost as much.

I have searched the internet looking at foods and found this:
    http://www.petfood.ie/product_details.php?product_id=7

Just wondering if anyone has tried it or heard anything about it?

Or can others recommend dog food, preferably grain free for our little ones that doesn't cost the earth and is similar to Taste of The Wild?

Thank you for looking and all replies are very appreciated :)

Hey there, fairly sure they are a newish company, I only heard about them a couple of weeks ago myself. The ingredients look pretty good for the price, to me anyway, the only one I wouldn't be a massive fan of is Chicken Hydrolysate, as far as I am aware that is a fancy name for chicken derivatives, it's all the parts of the chicken after the good bits have been taken out and then mashed up.

Advertisement