Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy: fitting the background photo to a single page?

Options
  • 22-07-2012 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

This is, perhaps, an odd one. I have photos on my Galaxy and when I save one as the background it is spread over the 7 "pages" which constitute the background on that phone.

Would anybody know how I can put a photo on which covers a single background "page" rather than is spread over all of the "pages"?

Grma.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭opticalillusion

You can delete all of those pages so you only have 1 page for the background to be on, don't know if that suits you though.

You need to make a movement with your fingers - like you are decreasing the zooming back in on a picture and then remove all those extras pages.

With my galaxy I need 2 pages so I create 3 pages and have the most used apps I need on 2nd page (thus centering the picture).

Does that make sense?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Seanchai

You can delete all of those pages so you only have 1 page for the background to be on, don't know if that suits you though.

You need to make a movement with your fingers - like you are decreasing the zooming back in on a picture and then remove all those extras pages.

With my galaxy I need 2 pages so I create 3 pages and have the most used apps I need on 2nd page (thus centering the picture).

Does that make sense?

Excellent. Very lucidly explained and problem now sorted. Thanks, opticalillusion!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭opticalillusion

It did make sense so - great :D

Advertisement