Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIRESIM Dublin 2009 and AFCAD

Options
  • 22-07-2012 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Recently downloaded the Eiresim Dublin 2009 scenery for FS9.

I also downloaded World of AI.

How do I change the parking so EI and the usual others (AAl, ETH etc) use T2?

I have tried going in to AFCAD and putting EIN at the top of the parking list for T2 gates, and removing EIN from peir B gates. But they still use peir B and not T2.

The only time I see T2 being used is at circa 0600, when it will be full of RYR, due to congestion.

Any suggestion? Been away from FS for a while, so a bit rusty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Skyknight

McWotever,
    From what I gather the higher a scenery is in the scenery library, the higher the priority that is given to the AFCAD file contained within, over one which is either lower down in the scenery library , or over the default. The priority list can be accessed in Settings>Scenery Library menus.
    Again I'm not that sure, but I hope it helps.

Mark
    Skyknight

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Matthew Gleeson

McWotever wrote: »
    Recently downloaded the Eiresim Dublin 2009 scenery for FS9.

I also downloaded World of AI.

How do I change the parking so EI and the usual others (AAl, ETH etc) use T2?

I have tried going in to AFCAD and putting EIN at the top of the parking list for T2 gates, and removing EIN from peir B gates. But they still use peir B and not T2.

The only time I see T2 being used is at circa 0600, when it will be full of RYR, due to congestion.

Any suggestion? Been away from FS for a while, so a bit rusty.

Can you still post this AFCAD to Avsim? I'm desperate to change around the gates on Eiresim DUB. Cheers:o

Advertisement